Almost New CCW Licensee

PGH STEELERS

Not to thread jack or derail, but my roommate applied to Delaware county sometime in July. He has yet to receive his license. He was called back a few days later and they left a message, but whenever he tries to call back they never answer or return his calls. What should he do?

fuck calling, they can't ignore you if you walk in the door and start bugging them

I applied with a buddy - both dropped our applications off the same day. Mine took 4 days. His took 4 weeks. Don't know what the difference was. We are both 'regular' guys with no criminal background at all (only 1 speeding ticket ever each...). Good luck!

Roommate called again yesterday and of course they didn't answer. He left a message stating that it was past 45 days. They called him back later in the day. The claim they dint get any of his messages because the keep detailed records of their phone calls. Oh well.. he gets it tomorrow. Feel kind of bad for him.

Like stated before, I would have walked in there and would have asked them. I know Franklin County Sheriff's office gave me a receipt when I paid for my license the day I applied. I would have stated to them, it's been 45 days and would I like to receive my license.

On that note, one of the guys that took the certification with me applied to Delaware County like 3 weeks ago and he still hasn't heard from them. It sounds like Delaware could care less of issuing CCW licenses?

Like stated before, I would have walked in there and would have asked them. I know Franklin County Sheriff's office gave me a receipt when I paid for my license the day I applied. I would have stated to them, it's been 45 days and would I like to receive my license.

On that note, one of the guys that took the certification with me applied to Delaware County like 3 weeks ago and he still hasn't heard from them. It sounds like Delaware could care less of issuing CCW licenses?

Nah, they're just hit or miss. The lady doing the background checks and licenses is like a 50 year old emo.