Thoughts about this Nexus 7 tablet deal?

Mowgli1647545497

It's a nice tablet. I just saw that they have that thing overclocked at 2ghz...on a quad core tablet, that's impressive for a $200 tablet.

Only reason I don't have one is because if I were to buy a tablet, it needs to have a bigger screen.

It is a pretty awesome deal for the hardware. I would say hardware wise it beats an ipad but i don't know if it would run better then iOS. You should buy my lenovo thinkpad running jellybean and see if you like it :)

It is fast, nice quality screen, good battery life. It's straight android OS, no extra crap. I have some times when browsing that i wish the screen were bigger, but i figure if i find a nice 10" tablet i can always sell this one for most of what i have in it.

It is fast, nice quality screen, good battery life. It's straight android OS, no extra crap. I have some times when browsing that i wish the screen were bigger, but i figure if i find a nice 10" tablet i can always sell this one for most of what i have in it.

Ahh you did end up getting one?

Only reason I don't have one is because if I were to buy a tablet, it needs to have a bigger screen.

To be completely honest the main reason I like the Nexus is because of the smaller screen size. Like you can hold it securely in one hand, leaving the other hand solely dedicated to browsing/fapping/etc. With the IPAD it just seemed bulky, like the only way I felt comfortable using it was with two hands.

To be completely honest the main reason I like the Nexus is because of the smaller screen size. Like you can hold it securely in one hand, leaving the other hand solely dedicated to browsing/fapping/etc. With the IPAD it just seemed bulky, like the only way I felt comfortable using it was with two hands.

And it's small enough for the large pocket on cargo shorts! :masturboy: