3 Cigars for $1

Gergwheel1647545492

They are, in my opinion, ok cigars. They are great for when you have people over that don't smoke and you don't want to hand out a pricier stick that they may not like. Also good for while mowing the lawn.

speaking of which, with fall fast approaching its time for me to stock up.

I've fell in love with Fausto (Tatuaje Fausto). Real dark, peppery, Nicaraguan stick that is smooth all the way through.

i think i might bite the bullet and buy a box soon. If you like a robust, "after dinner" style. i would encourage you to try this. or any of the room 101s

speaking of which, with fall fast approaching its time for me to stock up.

I've fell in love with Fausto (Tatuaje Fausto). Real dark, peppery, Nicaraguan stick that is smooth all the way through.

i think i might bite the bullet and buy a box soon.

I had picked up some Kristoff Kristanias from the Tinder Box at Easton last time I was in town. Also seemed rather smooth and peppery. Been saving my last for a good evening and a new bottle of Bourbon lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zB7JKvZMLFA/TvKhbgXhI8I/AAAAAAAABwE/Z2l7hWYXyXM/s320/Kristoff+Kristania.JPG

Fitting description: http://www.cigar-coop.com/2011/12/cigar-review-kristoff-kristania.html

No Oliva Serie V or Don Pepin Blue...no care.

This statement should ban you from any thread containing cigar content!

So, what you're telling me is... if it's not an OV or DPG Blue you don't care?

So, what you're telling me is...you have smoked every other cigar in the world and the best you could find are the OV and DPG Blue

So, what you're telling me is... you are a cigar expert and that YOU KNOW that the OV and DPG Blue two of the finest cigars in existence?

So, what you're really telling me is... You haven't smoked many different cigars, and the OV and DPG Blue are two that you (A. remember, B. thought were good) ... And most importantly, who said that you are enough of an expert to have built a palate that would identify good vs. bad cigars?

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/1267053424_lotionpunch.gif?w=280&h=156

This statement should ban you from any thread containing cigar content!

So, what you're telling me is... if it's not an OV or DPG Blue you don't care?

So, what you're telling me is...you have smoked every other cigar in the world and the best you could find are the OV and DPG Blue

So, what you're telling me is... you are a cigar expert and that YOU KNOW that the OV and DPG Blue two of the finest cigars in existence?

So, what you're really telling me is... You haven't smoked many different cigars, and the OV and DPG Blue are two that you (A. remember, B. thought were good) ... And most importantly, who said that you are enough of an expert to have built a palate that would identify good vs. bad cigars?

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/1267053424_lotionpunch.gif?w=280&h=156

tl;dr

your ASSuming douchebagery is showing.

Explain to me how "If its not an OV or DPG Blue then I don't care" isn't a jackass-sized helping of assumption? You are ultimately tryign to say that you "are the cigar authority" and that "anything else is bad".

BTW, calling someone a "douchebag" is something we did back in 1999... you fucking cunt.

All shit aside, I picked up 4 of these 3-packs even though they said 1-per-customer. Normally that doesn't happen with CI. To those who missed out, keep your eyes open for other "first-class" samplers. There's one that pops up every now and then for 8 cigars @ 15 bucks.

Explain to me how "If its not an OV or DPG Blue then I don't care" isn't a jackass-sized helping of assumption? You are ultimately tryign to say that you "are the cigar authority" and that "anything else is bad".

BTW, calling someone a "douchebag" is something we did back in 1999... you fucking cunt.

Having gone back and read your rant...

So what your telling me is...I am not allowed my opinion on cigars because it may not match up with yours.

So what your telling me is...in the future you will need me to type multiple paragraphs outlining why I do or do not care about something, I can't simply type a few words to express my feelings.

So what your telling me is...my palate is unsophisticated.

So what your telling me is...you jimmies have been rustled? Is that modern enough terminology for you?

So what your telling me is...Black 'n Milds are the best!

All shit aside, I picked up 4 of these 3-packs even though they said 1-per-customer. Normally that doesn't happen with CI. To those who missed out, keep your eyes open for other "first-class" samplers. There's one that pops up every now and then for 8 cigars @ 15 bucks.

Maybe one of those will be my "bonus" with the next purchase from you......haha.