Getting some new items from finfeather and fur

speedytriple

XD-9 is a nice choice, I got one of mine when Springfield first introduced them in 2005. I have about 3500-4000 rounds through it and it has become more accurate with more rounds, havent even had to replace any springs! which is more than I can say for Glock...I am a Glock Armorer and I have had to replace numerous springs after only 3000 round! Good luck, have fun, and be safe!

Yeah the xd9 is more for my wife, she wants to start shooting with me and my oldest son. Took her to the gun shop and a few gun shows. Told her to look and she what she liked, then try it in her hand. She walked past the wheel guns? Tried almost 10-12 guns she liked the "looks" of. Then settled on the xd9. Fine with me great guns and after she shoots it a few times and gets bored I get a new gun to shoot! She is going to also take a nra pistol class, as well as me teaching her the basics. Picking them up in the morning, might stop on the way home to break in the xd9. As for the rifle it is a mosin nagat 91/30. Clean bore and decent wood for a milsurp, have always wanted one. And for $79.99 why not? Milsurp ammo is cheaper then shooting my .223. Gonna have to shoot the 91/30 outdoors as all local ranges will not let me shoot the milsurp rounds(fmj metal core)

Kinda hard to carry a 48" rifle with 440 rounds of ammo on my bike LOL! The hand gun might fit into my tank bag? Besides my battery is still dead, taking care of that on the way back from the gunshop! If I quit buying guns I could have got tires and a new battery, oh well guns are more fun this time of year anyways.

you will love the XD. i have an XD(M)40 and love the hell out of it, i've shot probably 1500-2000 rounds so far and havnt had any problems yet. my only complaint is i got the all black instead of the bi-tone. the black finish isnt as good as Glocks yet. where do you live in berea? i use to live by BW college

I live right by the park off nobottom rd. Looked at the xdm9 but didnt want to spend the extra money on the xdm. I hear ya on the finish I just bought a pt-145 in stainless so I didnt have to worry about that. They only had the xd in black. I rented a xd9 subcomp at stonewall with over 7-8k rounds down it the thing looked pretty good for the use. If I had found the bitone I would have bought one. I use to have a s&w m&p 9mm so I will see how the xd compares to that.

i was looking at the m&p45 before i got the XD(M), i like springfields grip better. i had my choice of bi-tone or black i was stupid. my glock 19s' finish was great didnt have any problems at all but glock has improved it over the years, springfield will too. i lived on Bagley, still have family that lives up there.

LMAO! you just reminded me of time when my old roommate and his dog ran a chuck down bare foot with a 9 iron. :lol:

hahaha i could tell you some good ones but im sure i would be labled with cruelty to animals or something ;).