WTB: Mustang sending unit

-Alex-

Cobra has been on jack stands with the tank dropped for too long all because I haven't had the time to search for a new sending unit. New ones have the Cobra tax on them, but from what I understand a V6/GT one will work, I'll just have to swap over my level arm due to the baffles in the Cobra tank. Gonna try to save a few bucks on a used one before lubing up for a new one.

This is what I'm looking for, however I need the porcelain to be in one piece and the wire to still be soldered on. Lol

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/C3A80FFB-7510-4CD3-8AAF-E6F31154EE0A-3327-0000041014D27A86.jpg

Holy shit the complete pump assembly for that is ridiculous!!!! I get a great deal through NAPA and it's still over $1300.

Autozone is half the price but still thats a lot.

it has 2 pumps in it!!!!

I think I found one on Rock Auto for $100 when I looked awhile ago. Mine works, but not when it's totally full or less than an 1/8 of a tank.

Edit. There it is. It also shows different parts for the SOHC and non-supercharged DOHC which are $30 more.

2003 FORD MUSTANG 4.6L V8 Supercharged DOHC : Fuel/Air : Fuel Tank Sending Unit Wiki Price

MOTORCRAFT Part # PS131 {#2R3Z9275AA}

$93.79

Add Part