WTB - 07-09 Legacy

evan9381

Found a few locally im gonna look at this weekend, and pick up one of them. Figured id see if anyone knows of one FS not listed online to throw into the mix last miinute

Newer year the better

$15-16k max

No more than ~50k miles, less is better

Special edtion, limited, or if hell froze over and the price is right, a GT.

Very little body work needed (i know its used but would like as nice as possible). This includes curb rashed wheels

NO black cars.

Prefer manual transmission, but i see how hard they are to find, so im not holding my breath

Thats what i was thinking...and the first one is a rebuilt title :(

right now, i just want a nice, reliable car thats not the heap of shit i currently drive. while a gt would be nice, im not dying to have one. At this point im going to be so thrilled with stupid stuff like a/c, power windows, keyless entry, its not even funny.

Yes, but after the joy of having those amenities passes, will you be content? The N/A legacy is really not worth the time/money modding. On the other hand, it is relatively in-expensive to mod a GT depending on how far you want to go.

This one is an auto. 65k at $15k OBO. If you were able to live with the mileage you could probably talk him down more.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-ft-va-2008-legacy-gt-190435.html

Black, and im not interested in traveling outside the state. I would hate to go more than a couple hours and find stuff not listed or told to me and turn around.

As for being content with a special edition/limited...sure. im not concerned with a fast car right now. Itll be a DD, and i know if i buy a car with intention to mod it, itll become an expensive money pit/hobby i dont want/need right now.

And since you have a legacy, do you know if these years have the flip up tabs on the roof rain gutter for a roof rack? My buddy just picked up a new impreza that has them.

And since you have a legacy, do you know if these years have the flip up tabs on the roof rain gutter for a roof rack? My buddy just picked up a new impreza that has them.

Mine does not (at least that I have ever noticed), but it is an 06.