six hundred sixty two

kirks5oh

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live about a half hour south of green bay on lake michigan. housing prices are fairly comparable to the outskirts of columbus. land is pretty cheap if you're talking the outskirts of our town and just plain flat land. some of the 1/2 acre lots in the popular/upscale neighborhoods are $30k for the lot. some lots on the lake could be $250k for 4-5 acres with bluff frontage.

the problem with buying/building a 4000+ sq/ft $500k house is that you'll struggle to sell it if you have to move. our town is a town of 35k people and is mostly blue collar---the houses that sell quickly are all under $200k. i live in an 8 house neighborhood, with 3 houses for sale currently at $599k, $725k, and $998k. they are all being way too optimistic.

so you will make 680 with out a pulley WOW. I know the one we dynoed @ IPS made 600 bone stock

it should. i ordered the 680rwhp power pack. should make at least that much torque. a few of these cars have dynoed 630 rwtq bone stock. they are torque monsters. the car already is at 15psi stock, i didn't want to get a pulley right away. honestly, for what i'll use the car for, i don't think a pulley will be necessary