six hundred sixty two

kirks5oh

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful!

Originally Posted by kirks5oh;1605736.

no intentions to mod this car beyond the state of what i consider comfortable/safe/reliable to drive long distances--at least that's what i told the wife.

That's what I always say too.....:gabe:

thanks guys. ford definitely did a good job with this car. aside from needing more rubber in the back, i don't really see much i don't like with the car. its incredible how different the car is from my '04 cobra. i was looking for an analog boost guage and didn't see one---wtf?? turns out there's an electronic one that shows boost, a/f ratio, intake temp, etc etc. amazing how quiet the blower is with 15psi. apparently there's a 'muffler' of sorts on the intake pipe. hopefully i'll have some video footage of the car. can't wait to give my girls a ride in it.

Very nice. Too bad you are still in Wisconsin. I'd love to get a ride in one.

I'm also with the other guys in saying that you have three of the cars that I would love to have and in those colors too. Let me know when you need a driver for the Z to compare it to the GT500........

I like the new bodystyles, 05-current. I work down the road from mathews ford and see alot of the new mustangs when making deliveries. Always had chevy pounded in my head growing up, but liking the new fords. got to test drive a '13 v6 6spd... stalled it trying to move it out of its parking place. clutch is way different than the civics, obviously. but for a v6 it had some power.

I like the new bodystyles, 05-current. I work down the road from mathews ford and see alot of the new mustangs when making deliveries. Always had chevy pounded in my head growing up, but liking the new fords. got to test drive a '13 v6 6spd... stalled it trying to move it out of its parking place. clutch is way different than the civics, obviously. but for a v6 it had some power.

I've always been partial to carrots. Never really been a fan of broccoli or peas or any green vegetable for that matter. My parents once owned one of those huge conversion vans. Ours had a VCR in it and I'd watch Voltron videos for hours on our trips to Pigeon Forge. My sister used to go with us but then she got multiple sclerosis.

I've always been partial to carrots. Never really been a fan of broccoli or peas or any green vegetable for that matter. My parents once owned one of those huge conversion vans. Ours had a VCR in it and I'd watch Voltron videos for hours on our trips to Pigeon Forge. My sister used to go with us but then she got multiple sclerosis.

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i52/5/6/17/frabz-dafuq-93bd40.jpg

Classic, where have you been man!

Very nice. Too bad you are still in Wisconsin. I'd love to get a ride in one.

I'm also with the other guys in saying that you have three of the cars that I would love to have and in those colors too. Let me know when you need a driver for the Z to compare it to the GT500........

i'll let you know. i need to mod the gt500, it would get smoked right now. i contemplated getting grey with red stripes, but decided i don't need another grey car.