Flatbed and CORVETTE WORK needed!!!

zeitgeist57

My grandfather-in-law lives in WV, has my father-in-laws' old 1985 Corvette. He's the second owner; car's been in the family since new. Papaw Bill is a wierd one, and he let the car get pretty neglected for a number of years. According to my mother-in-law, he's spent an ungodly amount of money at corner shops around Nitro/St. Albans, and pretty much has been getting screwed. AFAIK, car is still not running and needs attention.

Papaw's got the money and doesn't want a newer Corvette; he just wants his '85 running again. My MIL wants the Corvette flat-bedded back to Columbus, so I can monitor service on the Vette myself by a reputable shop. I'd work on it myself as a side project, but too much is going on right now in my life.

I need a shop willing to work on a clean but neglected '80s Corvette, and someone that has a flatbed so we can go and retrieve the car. Would IPS and/or Northend Wrench be interested in taking a look at this thing? Any other shops people recommend? Thanks!

I recommend Brandon for towing. Good guy and runs a reputable place for towing.

Yes...I will clarify that in my head I've got Capital in mind as a fallback...was hoping for a private party with access to a flatbed for a day.

I'd tow it myself, but Cleetus is not equipped for trailering.