Ambassador Killed

wagner

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We seriously need to pull out of all of these countries and let them blow each other the fuck up. So sick and tired of hearing about our soldiers risking there lives for these fucking douchebags.

(yes I know its more complicated then that)

Dr. Paul is that you?

We seriously need to pull out of all of these countries and let them blow each other the fuck up. So sick and tired of hearing about our soldiers risking there lives for these fucking douchebags.

too much money involed not to be around proctecting it. everyone knows the risk of the job when they accept it. thats why they get paid the big bucks. R.I.P to those that suffer from a tragedy like this. There is no reason to start a mini war over this though. i feel like they should have had american soliders over there, but im sure there is more to it than that as well.

I think right now we need to step up and answer these fucking assholes for killing one of our ambassadors, this is bullshit, obviously these fuckers forget who has the bigger stick. If Obama does nothing I'm definetly not voting for him, bastard better be on the news already.

I think right now we need to step up and answer these fucking assholes for killing one of our ambassadors, this is bullshit, obviously these fuckers forget who has the bigger stick. If Obama does nothing I'm definetly not voting for him, bastard better be on the news already.

:confused:

really? and how would you go about doing that? just going over nuking the whole place??? wrong, chalk it up as a loss, find a better way to protect your assests in the future and continue business as planned. we are in their country and the people involved knew the risk going into the job. its sad that this happened, i agree, but what does going over there causing more deaths really prove? look at the bigger picture.

We need a president that is not affraid to say the following to some stupid country:

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

Then flatten them, while screaming THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO FUCK THE UNITED STATES IN THE ASS

Problem solved, problem staying solved.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

We need a president that is not affraid to say the following to some stupid country:

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

Then flatten them, while screaming THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO FUCK THE UNITED STATES IN THE ASS

Problem solved, problem staying solved.

:no: this is why you shouldnt be president..... a spanish speaking clint eastwood.... there couldnt be anything more entertaining.

BUT THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T HAVE CONTROL OVER WHAT HAPPENS.

yes if we send troops over for under 180 days then it isn't considered war and the president can send over troops without congress. Anything over that needs the backing of congress.. Which needs the backing of the check writers, if the check writers are not willing to go to war then guess what... we're not going to war.

Yep. We should devote our time and money to our own country and our own problems. Only time we should be involved is if they attack our country. Then fire the missiles and make some nice new craters :megusta:

Yep. We should devote our time and money to our own country and our own problems. Only time we should be involved is if they attack our country. Then fire the missiles and make some nice new craters :megusta:

And use our own oil reserves?

:dumb:

Drill on our own land and piss off the hippies?

:no: this is why you shouldnt be president..... a spanish speaking clint eastwood.... there couldnt be anything more entertaining.

There are multiple reasons why I should not be president, my policy with stuff like this would be simple: You have 3 days to bring us the people who did this, if you don't we are going to come find them, and you won't like that.

There are multiple reasons why I should not be president, my policy with stuff like this would be simple: You have 3 days to bring us the people who did this, if you don't we are going to come find them, and you won't like that.

With the current situation and talks over Israel and Iran. The US must tread lightly.

Would you atleast lower gas prices??? I have yet to hear a candidate say anything in relation to this. The first person who says I'm cutting gas prices gets my vote. Idgaf if it's hitler and bin ladens baby. I just want $2.00 gas back

Would you atleast lower gas prices??? I have yet to hear a candidate say anything in relation to this. The first person who says I'm cutting gas prices gets my vote. Idgaf if it's hitler and bin ladens baby. I just want $2.00 gas back

Never going to happen, neither party controls the oil prices.