IPHONE 5 Event LIVE

JaronsToy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest data shows iPad has 68% share. It actually went up.

70% market share...I think it matters.

Single brand with one basic hardware device in the iPhone and a simple iOS vs how many other makes and models of phones? iPad vs how many other tablets? From their announcement: Latest data shows iPad has 68% share. It actually went up.

I think Apple is doing just fine.

Brand for brand, Samsung outsold the iPhone.

Considering the SIII is on Amazon for $99 I would hope so. It's no secret Wal-Mart outsells Neiman Marcus. The price has even has me looking at one for my 9yr old. Last I checked thought Apple wasn't aspiring to be on top via the price game. Again, biggest or most profitable. I know which I'm choosing. What's really nice is that same Brand Apple is benefiting from their store. I wonder how Android's store divides up their profits and revenues? Not sure. IMO, that's a key to their success though. They have put a distribution partnership in place that allows them to control the transactions and thus maintain the bulk of the profits. That's something none of the other platforms have done.

Edited by TTQ B4U

I've been month-to-month for over a year now on AT&T and have never upgraded since my original 3GS which I have unlimited data on. Will they grandfather me into unlimited data and reduce the price of the phone if I sign up for another 2 years?

Last time I spoke with ATT (3 days ago) they have no plans to take away unlimited data from anyone grandfathered into it as long as you upgrade from a smartphone to a smartphone.

Basically, the opposite of what Verizon is doing.

Sad release! Apple innovation died with Steve.

Still buying though.

The latest 911 could say the same thing.

http://www.carpictures1.com/var/resizes/Porsche-911CompleteEvolution_1280x1024.jpg

Not sure what everyone was expecting or looking for. The leaks about the design were spot on and the beta testers of iOS6 have been all over the MacRumors site for nearly a year.

The overall design since the iP4 plain works. This newer one is now is thinner, nicer, the screen is bigger, the camera is slightly better, A6 chip 2x the 4s speed, LTE, improved wifi, everything inside the phone is upgraded. We have that fresh iOS6 and all its features. Not sure how that misses the mark as what one would expect as an upgrade for an already solid product.

It has more upgrades than most cars get in a short time frame.

The overall design since the iP4 plain works.

I disagree. The 90* angles and the SS bezel make it feel larger in the pocket than it really is. I'd like to see the beveled edges of the 3g and 3gs make a return. That phone disappeared into your pocket. Hell, even the HTC One X and GS3 disappear into your pocket, and they're massive!

People that try to pick fights with iphone owners online are typically attention seekers that just want people to read their post(s). I'm here to tell you I read your post... Hell, I may even go back and read it again. This post is all about you because you are good enough, smart enough, and doggone-it people like you.

With that being said, I dont see myself getting one. It is good to see they went 4g and made the screen bigger though.