IPHONE 5 Event LIVE

JaronsToy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are dumb ass shit. How are you gonna tell someone who's had both products that one is better for THEIR needs?

I've had both, worked for verizon and they selling point to each phone is "What is your daily routine and what products do you have at home" Older people ate iPhones alive because it was "simple" I sold a shit ton of those versus droids. Then there's younger people who go back and forth, i've had people return iPhones and GS3's.

My Point is not a single person can tell someone else which phone is better for their own personal needs.

And jeffro, you need punched in the dick......*Drops Mic*

Im just stirring the pot here. I had an iphone 4, loved it, but got rid of it when my work gave me a company paid phone with unlimited everything. No sense in carrying 2 phones around 24/7. Hell i even went swimming with my iphone in my pocket. still worked, kinda.

The whole android fanboy thing is no different from the iphone fanboy aspect. Its very much like the chevy vs ford fiasco. Niether are actually superior to the other, youre just always going to have people with strong preferences who feel the need to be heard.

Apple is 60% marketing, 40% product.

Im just stirring the pot here. I had an iphone 4, loved it, but got rid of it when my work gave me a company paid phone with unlimited everything. No sense in carrying 2 phones around 24/7. Hell i even went swimming with my iphone in my pocket. still worked, kinda.

The whole android fanboy thing is no different from the iphone fanboy aspect. Its very much like the chevy vs ford fiasco. Niether are actually superior to the other, youre just always going to have people with strong preferences who feel the need to be heard.

Apple is 60% marketing, 40% product.

I know you are, i just wanna punch you in the dick from the fb post on my status' for all the years ive known you :gabe:

Havent seen hellsing Ultimate. Is alucard(sp) still it??

Yes, and it is much more intense. They graze of the main points of the series, add stuff in, and make it more badass. The next installment is due out in November.

I just watched 1-8 on Hulu plus, all subbed in english. If you can find the full english it is much easier to watch.

Where do you think I got my current avatar :) ?

Yes, and it is much more intense. They graze of the main points of the series, add stuff in, and make it more badass. The next installment is due out in November.

I just watched 1-8 on Hulu plus, all subbed in english. If you can find the full english it is much easier to watch.

Where do you think I got my current avatar :) ?

NICE! Ima check it out. Cool ass avi also.

Justin, ADD. A. LINE. There fore you will always have a upgrade when the new one drops

NICE! Ima check it out. Cool ass avi also.

Justin, ADD. A. LINE. There fore you will always have a upgrade when the new one drops

thought about it but i think it would be cheaper to buy outright then have a new line. I wonder if they still do the ghost line thing

Queers.

Actually, I think I might actually trade up from the 4 for this. I'm not sure I like the "tallness" of it but will check one out in the Apple store before actually purchasing to make sure I can deal. I don't want a phone I have to carry around in a fucking scabbard like I'm the last Highlander or something. Also, since it finally has a native turn-by-turn GPS app and my 4 doesn't support it, that's a big seller for me.