IPHONE 5 Event LIVE

JaronsToy

Also, since it finally has a native turn-by-turn GPS app and my 4 doesn't support it, that's a big seller for me.

Haven't installed iOS6 yet, maybe tonight but I hope the turn by turn is decent. I use Motion X drive and haven't found one yet that's nicer. Tom Tom is my backup whenever I travel to area with mountains where signal is lost. Otherwise, it's even better than my in dash unit.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't installed iOS6 yet, maybe tonight but I hope the turn by turn is decent. I use Motion X drive and haven't found one yet that's nicer. Tom Tom is my backup whenever I travel to area with mountains where signal is lost. Otherwise, it's even better than my in dash unit.

I use Tom Tom currently as well (but for free...). If the stock app is good, then I have little reason to jailbreak anymore except the extremely rare times I need to tether.

Unless you have a GM copy it doesn't come out until the 19th.

I use Tom Tom currently as well (but for free...). If the stock app is good, then I have little reason to jailbreak anymore except the extremely rare times I need to tether.

I doubt it will be as nice as Motion X. Just a gut feel. MX is worth the $10yr. They run that special every year around the holidays.

The 80's and 90's both called and want their secret term back :gabe:

actually they still use a ghost line, and I was kidding about it being a secret lol. You basically can get ATT to add whats called a ghost line for 10 bucks a month and it allows you to get a new line but there is no number associated with it

actually they still use a ghost line, and I was kidding about it being a secret lol. You basically can get ATT to add whats called a ghost line for 10 bucks a month and it allows you to get a new line but there is no number associated with it

Oh yeah thats what i was referring too, didnt know there was a term lol

By chance found an Apple store today and stopped in. Looked at specos of Iphone 5, thought they screwed up and copy and pasted the specs from a smart phone from 2 years ago, it wasn't.

Onlly benefit I see to one of these is iOS is far more stable than anything Android could dream of, otherwise phone itself is still 2 years behind HTC and Samsung.