HUGE THANKS to Jason (wnaplay)

evan9381

Had the kia listed for sale on here for a week or two. Didnt want to deal with CL scammers and bullshit quite yet, so i avoided it.

Jason sent me a post of a single mom looking for a car for $2k or less. Figured what the hell, sent her a message listing it a couple hundred more than here figuring id get a lower offer, let her know the known issues...she got right back, arranged to meet her after i got off work, she brought cash...Went to my bank (amen for 5/3 inside kroger open til 8), got the title notarized, drove it to her house, took my tags and was on my way.

Easy peasy. Thanks again to Jason for sending me the link, otherwise i would have never seen it.

who said she was "in need"? i said she posted she was a single mom. it was $200, and i dont feel bad. i put it up for friends and family at $1200, and i would've listed it for $1500 on CL expecting lowballs

but trust me, she definitely was not "in need"...we got to talking, she was saying tomorrow shes gotta go buy a BRIDESMAID dress that's $3k (said the brides dress was 26k. WTF), a new laptop, said she was going to get a tattoo done on her chest that was gonna cost more than the car did. she told me she had like $10k in the bookbag she was carrying. why she told me, a complete stranger, this, idk.

Anthony - if you're asking about Andy, I got a text from Derek a couple hours before I was supposed to meet her, and she was walking and taking a bus from downtown to Easton. I wanted to at least give her a chance at it and not sell it out from under her. i let derek know if she said no, i was gonna call him as soon as i left to meet up with them to switch it over.

who said she was "in need"? i said she posted she was a single mom. it was $200, and i dont feel bad. i put it up for friends and family at $1200, and i would've listed it for $1500 on CL expecting lowballs

but trust me, she definitely was not "in need"...we got to talking, she was saying tomorrow shes gotta go buy a BRIDESMAID dress that's $3k (said the brides dress was 26k. WTF), a new laptop, said she was going to get a tattoo done on her chest that was gonna cost more than the car did. she told me she had like $10k in the bookbag she was carrying. why she told me, a complete stranger, this, idk.

Anthony - if you're asking about Andy, I got a text from Derek a couple hours before I was supposed to meet her, and she was walking and taking a bus from downtown to Easton. I wanted to at least give her a chance at it and not sell it out from under her. i let derek know if she said no, i was gonna call him as soon as i left to meet up with them to switch it over.

Why would you bother giving Paul the benefit of a response? Tell him to go fuck himself!

Congrats with the sale! Seemed like a nice car for the dough.