2010 Mazdaspeed 3

caseyctsv

Up for sale is my 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 with 38k miles. It is fully loaded with the tech package (Nav, Bluetooth, push button start, proximity key) and is Velocity Red Mica in color. A couple of minor mods: tint, CorkSport short ram intake and turbo inlet pipe, and a 10" sub and amp added to the stock Bose system. The tires have less than 7k miles on them. Those who know me can tell you I take great care of my cars so, if you are in the market for a quick (260 plus hp) and versatile car you will not be disappointed in this example.

Clean pic before tint:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/casey02ws6/Mazda2.jpg

Dirty pic but after tint:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/casey02ws6/IMG_6358.jpg

Will try to get a good set of pics tonight. It also comes with a set of Weathertech mats that I got within a week of owning the car.

I have a couple of deals in the works and they are giving me decent trade in values but I know I an get more out of it with a direct sale. I am asking 18,500 obo - pm me with any questions!

Edited by caseyctsv
Photos Added

Can you show us some pics of the interior?

Good interior photos are tough to take but I will try at lunch. Interior and exterior are pretty close to perfect. Only "blemish" is a 1 inch crack in the bottom of the front spoiler where the previous owner must have hit something while parking. It is likely most would never see it. I intended to get it fixed and have the "smile" painted body color... That makes a huge difference. Anyways if you google "2010 mazdaspeed 3 interior pics" you will get an idea of what it looks like. Interior is red/ black cloth / leather combo. Lighting is red/blue with indirect blue LED lighting for door handles and shifter area. If you like the looks this one won't disappoint. Some don't like the red/black splash pattern on the seats but they are comfy and firmly hold you in place. The 280 plus pound foot of torque is fun too!