Need help

kyc12340

few days ago, I stopped by my friend's apartment and thought I would be in and out 3mins. So dumb myself didn't even lock the bike, I ended up staying there for more than an hour. When I cam back out, the bike was gone and found 1000ft from where I parked.

some punks attempted to steal my bike(2004 gsxr 600), they cut the ignition wires and twisted it and left it there. I hope it didn't mess with ecu or other stuff, but the rpm is stuck at 4k.

I ordered new ignition unit and the parts should be here tomorrow.

I have few buddies whos willing to do the work, but I have to tow it to Plaincity area.. (which I don't want to pay for the towing)

I was wondering if anyone here has a bike trailer/truck that help me tow the bike to Plain city.

Or someone who can come to my garage and help fix it at home..

I'm leaving the country in 10days, and already had a buyer for it, but it became a headache now...

any help would be thankful

I have a pick-up truck and an open full-deck car trailer. You are welcome to use any combination of them; truck starting on Wednesday since it's in body shop right now. The truck has carried an R1 in its bed before and I believe a motorcycle can be carried on the trailer