Hey Guys

OgReNaToR

Yeah I was gonna put the mods in my sig but just realized I cant make one yet...or I cant see where to add my sig...

nothing major right now..intake, exhaust..no tune yet sticking with the warranty for a while...shortshifter and heavyweight knob...bunch of aesthetic stuff here and there...havent tracked her yet but think I'ma get few dyno pulls at SloMo this weekend..not sure yet

• Upvote 1

...havent tracked her yet but think I'ma get few dyno pulls at SloMo this weekend..not sure yet

Well columbus racing is hosting a private track rental at national trails next Friday the 28th. Cheap to enter and you can get unlimited passes down the track ( I used to do 70 yes seventy passes) a day and its cheap.

See how slow that pig is.

Info can be seen in the cr track day section once u get repped in

Ps don't mind jones he's short and slow

Edited by Paul
i fail at typing.

Well columbus racing is hosting a private track rental at national trails next Friday the 28th. Cheap to enter and you can get unlimited passes down the track ( I used to do 70 yes seventy passes) a day and its cheap.

See how slow that pig is.

Info can be seen in the cr track day section once u get repped in

Ps don't mind jones he's short and slow

You drive a fucking honda accord.