Black iPhone 5 (scuff gate)

Putty

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best phone EVER owned...

http://myphonebook.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/moto-startac.jpg

Life was much more proactive without smart phones. Now I just look around at lunch and instead of seeing husbands and wives talking to each other or businessmen engaged in conversations, there's nothing but a bunch of people dicking around with their phones.

Shit I had electric installed in the new house next to the shitter incase I needed to charge my phone while I'm on the shitter. :fuckyeah:http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/21/gyhy8ata.jpg

You disappoint me with no USB plug installed. Where's the flatscreen and surround sound in there?

You disappoint me with no USB plug installed. Where's the flatscreen and surround sound in there?

Has to be a GFI, never seen a USB plug that is a GFI or otherwise it would be there.

The flat screen is around the corner above the tub. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/21/yvumy6er.jpg

Has to be a GFI, never seen a USB plug that is a GFI or otherwise it would be there.

You can get a GFCI breaker, but thats kinda pricey. I may be putting one outside on the deck though as I'm making some upgrades for next years party center here the house :gabe:

You can however wire in 3 standard receps behind a GFI and they will all be protected. If you already have a GFI in place, then just come off the back of it. If you are installing a new GFI simply make it a double gang box with the GFI on 1 side & the USB right next to it, protected...

I don't do cases of any sort on my phones.

+1 I hate cases. I find it strange that people buy these thin smart phones and then otterbox the fuck out of it and you end up with something that's too big to be considered carry-on. It's just a phone, you'll get a new one in a year or two and by then you won't give 2 shits about it.

You can always plastidip it :gabe:

Antenna problems 2.0

You can get a GFCI breaker, but thats kinda pricey. I may be putting one outside on the deck though as I'm making some upgrades for next years party center here the house :gabe:

You can however wire in 3 standard receps behind a GFI and they will all be protected. If you already have a GFI in place, then just come off the back of it. If you are installing a new GFI simply make it a double gang box with the GFI on 1 side & the USB right next to it, protected...

Or I can charge with the iPad adapter that charges faster and I don't have to cut into my brand new walls. :)

Have the Chinese made knockoff adapters yet? I need like 7 of them sumbitches. Only thing that's a pain for me right now with this new phone.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/5a1b9ced2bdf43318a6c3836d3813513_zps41f4ea0f.jpg

YEs I am tooo disappointed.

And Technically yes, you need a GFI there....But not now that you own the place, you can replace that with whatever you like....Its past the inspection stage.

LOL IPHONE LOL IPHONE LOL IPHONE LOL IPHONE LOL IPHONE

iphones are the new fbody. cool once you buy one but in a year you realize its a slow piece of shit and only faggots rock em

LOL IPHONE LOL IPHONE LOL IPHONE LOL IPHONE LOL IPHONE

At least the title above your avatar is correct.