Got a problem... Please help.

Cleaner

So my bike is a CBR 1000 RR 2006. Obviously its my pride and joy. Like most guys I like it when my bike brings me extra attention from the females. I like giving rides to hotties etc. And where I work there is a nice handful of young hotties who love it when I take them for a ride etc.

MY PROBLEM: there is this one girl who is no less than 350 lbs. I shit you not. She's 350lbs at least!!! Well, everytime a group of us from work get together and I ride the CBR she asks for a ride. Did I mention she's at least 350lbs? So when she does this, I give a weak ass excuse such as, "I didn't bring an extra helmet," or "you're wearing sandals," or "hell no bitch you'll bend my swingarm." I haven't used the last comment yet but I'm running out of lame excuses. Especially since I've given rides to the hotties without helmets and while they wear sandals.

Any thoughts on how to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated. You can also just sit back and laugh at me if you'd prefer.

I had a hottie come up to me and ask me for a ride I say jump on then she says not me my friend and points to a land whale, so I just took off while she was slowly making her way towards my bike.

Just let one of the other girls know that she is too fat to ride on your bike and let her tell the beast.

i couldnt imagine someone that large riding on my 250...the bike probably wouldnt go anywhere, just collapse.

i think shittygsxr's idea is probably the best. either tell one of the other girls that ur motorcycle cant handle it or tell her yourself in a one-one conversation.

Tell her most of these sportbikes have a limit of 390-400lbs. Atleast mine does.

Sounds like the best bet to me.

If she did get on the back & nothing broke you would be doing this :wheeliezx10: all the way down the street.

You could let her on but ride the clutch real bad for 50 yards & say that with the two of you on there the bike cant take it.

the sad part is she probably gets all excited when she asks for a ride and all of the hotties are encouraging her because they think it will be funny. If you do it let me know and i will film it and put it on youtube.

LOL that would be funny as shit since I weigh about 175lbs. That is until my swingarm broke.

the swingarm would be fine but you probably would lose a pillion peg and have cracked rear fairing. If you really wanted to be a dick take your rear seat off and tell her to try and se if she could fit her entire ass on the seat.

Well actually sportbikes are pretty bullet proof.....

pr083005bigbiker1xz0.jpg

If it was me i would be honest..In a nice way..1st its not really safe..2nd if shes not n-sync with you on the bike well over you go..

Be like Honey (use honey and be polite) i would love to give you a ride but with us on the bike together it would just be unsafe..I would just be honest and in a very nice way..Yea it may hurt her feelings but you took the gentleman's way out..And you didnt call her overweight in front of everyone.

Well actually sportbikes are pretty bullet proof.....

pr083005bigbiker1xz0.jpg

If it was me i would be honest..In a nice way..1st its not really safe..2nd if shes not n-sync with you on the bike well over you go..

Be like Honey (use honey and be polite) i would love to give you a ride but with us on the bike together it would just be unsafe..I would just be honest and in a very nice way..Yea it may hurt her feelings but you took the gentleman's way out..And you didnt call her overweight in front of everyone.

I have seen that pic on the internet countless times and I swear to god last year while visiting some friends in Lorain Ohio I saw that bike cruising down the street with that large ass on it. It was like meeting your favorite actor, I was so excited

I have seen that pic on the internet countless times and I swear to god last year while visiting some friends in Lorain Ohio I saw that bike cruising down the street with that large ass on it. It was like meeting your favorite actor, I was so excited

It looks like a ZX-10... If so, that's really messed up. To do that to a ZX-10 should be a crime.

lol... your poor mono shock...lol

you would think she would get the hint...

I had to give a ride to a land whale once... it was on a volusia 800 that dam bike was hurting needless to sayt it was a quck ride. I did notice the headlight aimed alittle higher

Dude, when I had my Dresser and was at Myrtle Beach Bike Week, I think it was '98, I ran into a huge problem also.

Last night in town, we're at the Hard Rock or Easy Riders, one of those places. Nothing but bikes and bikers as far as the eye can see. I hook up with this little red head and she says, "Uh uh. You gotta take my girlfriend for a ride first. She's never been on a bike before." I look over and, yeah she's 350, look back at red and decide, "Game On!" Out to the center of bedlem we go. I stand my Dresser up and tell her how to get on. She puts her right foot on the passenger running board, takes her left and starts to get on, and over we went. I gave it my best to keep my new bike up, and back then my best was pretty good. She was embarassed, I picked my bike up and told her to get on the kickstand side. She tweeked my kickstand, but off we went. Once we started moving I told her, "Just sit still. Don't move around on the bike." She was perfect. Her very first motorcycle ride, and she loved it! I took her all through Myrtle, we must have rode for two hours. I ended up having eight roommates that night and red wanted nothing to do with that, but the highlite was taking a girl that everyone overlooks for her first ride. I'll never forget that.

Pops

Dude, when I had my Dresser and was at Myrtle Beach Bike Week, I think it was '98, I ran into a huge problem also.

Last night in town, we're at the Hard Rock or Easy Riders, one of those places. Nothing but bikes and bikers as far as the eye can see. I hook up with this little red head and she says, "Uh uh. You gotta take my girlfriend for a ride first. She's never been on a bike before." I look over and, yeah she's 350, look back at red and decide, "Game On!" Out to the center of bedlem we go. I stand my Dresser up and tell her how to get on. She puts her right foot on the passenger running board, takes her left and starts to get on, and over we went. I gave it my best to keep my new bike up, and back then my best was pretty good. She was embarassed, I picked my bike up and told her to get on the kickstand side. She tweeked my kickstand, but off we went. Once we started moving I told her, "Just sit still. Don't move around on the bike." She was perfect. Her very first motorcycle ride, and she loved it! I took her all through Myrtle, we must have rode for two hours. I ended up having eight roommates that night and red wanted nothing to do with that, but the highlite was taking a girl that everyone overlooks for her first ride. I'll never forget that.

Pops

in other words....DONT TAKE HER!!!!!!! :D

Pops

good story and that was your highlight due to you not being sub human and thinking your better than someone this speaks loads about you pops