New IRS/LS Drag Radial/Stock suspension Corvette Records and a wheel stand!

atomicfusion1647545515

This weekend we went the the Lingenfelter Performance nationals and in short we had a great weekend!

The track was Amazing!

The event was great!

And my team was second to none!

I cannot thank all of those that have helped me get here enough...

IPS Motorsports and RPM Transmissions have been in support of my car since we first built it and I cannot thank the owners and employees of these companies enough. Without great vendors like you this could not have been done!

Over the years we have also picked up some other great sponsors and would like to thank them as well! The Drive Shaft Shop, AllPro Heads, Garrett Turbos, Tial, BigStuff3, RacePak, MSD, MickeyThompson Tires, Wiseco pistons and PTP Racing. Thanks for all of your support!

I also want to personally thank Tom Willing from IPS Motorsports who crewed my car this weekend with the help of Bob Williams from AllPro Heads and Patrick Barnhill from PTP Racing. Each of these guys helped crew, tune, and stage the car this weekend.

We entered 2 classes this weekend, 1st on Saturday the Super Car class, this class was for 2006 or newer Z06's, ZR1's, Ford GT's, and Vipers. We finished 1st in this class on Saturday.

We raced and won the Outlaw Drag Radial class which was a mixture of 1500-3000rwhp cars. We finished 1st and set a bunch of new records in the Semi Finals.

Over the weekend the car ran times that could only be compared to a Bracket car.... Consistancy is not an issue with this build!

7.14@212

7.11@210

7.10@210

7.10@211

7.09@212

60's were 1.25-1.30

1/8ths were 4.74-4.80 at around 166 MPH

We also did another thing that I have been told just cannot be done on an IRS car... We put the car up in the air on the back wheels!

I have a ton of videos and pictures from the weekend, I expect to have something quick edited up today, but for now, here are some of the other peoples videos that have already been posted on youtube...

Why do you guys have it tuned so rich? It looks like a diesel going down the track.

We are just trying to keep it alive... you got to remember this isn't your average street car here anymore.... we have started leaning it out believe it or not... we were richer than it is now.

We are just trying to keep it alive... you got to remember this isn't your average street car here anymore.... we have started leaning it out believe it or not... we were richer than it is now.

Figured it had to something to do about keeping it alive, just wanted to confirm my thoughts :)