Scotty as drunk captain America

Brian Carter as himself

Phil as the other black guy

im playing urkle:lolguy:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of idiot shit. Creature had to suffer because you're too much of a fuckup to kill it properly.

But wait! It probably didn't even need to die. But you have tons of experience diagnosing wild animals, Im sure. :rolleyes: Seriously, it was too much for you to handle an animal in your trash and your best and brightest idea was your pathetic attempt at torturing and mutilating a living creature. Then, you have the troll audacity to post a thread with that title, you worthless fuck?

Not everyone will agree with me here, but they're not "pests". They're living creatures trying to survive in a place where we've taken away their ability to live as intended. Stop being so self-important. They don't want to live around frightened, ignorant humans, ie; the OP, any more than you want them in your trash and shit. (BTW, properly secure your trash and it won't be a problem.) Try to be understanding people. I really cannot even understand why people need this explained to them.

Oh, and leave the fucking skunks alone. Fucking A. How is it that they are hurting you or threatening you?! There has to be something mentally wrong with you. haha I have skunks around here all the time. Sometimes I photograph them, somtimes I just watch and enjoy them. Occasionally, they get a little too close to the garage opening or something and I simply shoo them away. Once, I had one chase me a short bit (I may've been too aggressive with my shooing. I laughed as I moved away. No part of me thought, oh shit, I need to kill it so I feel like I have control over some part of my life or Oh noes! It's coming to kill me! :rolleyes:

It's one thing if the animal is exhibiting obvious signs of disease, but that's what the information below is for. You shouldn't be engaging or improperly disposing of the animal if that's the case anyway.

Final bit of advice: There are mulitple organizations, both public and private, who will take care of any wild animal problems you have for free. That includes ME.

I'm sure I'll catch flak for this emotionally charged post. So be it.

So how many people on here see animals laying on the side of the road and think ooooo let me go help the poor little guy? No you drive on by and assume hes dead, nobody here gives a shit about little racoons. If you did you should stop and check on the well being of all of the ones on the side of the road, they all have their arms wide open looking for a hug.

Yes he could of done it a little more humanely sure but whats done is done.

Please post your number so we can call you to help with CR racoon problems

I'm all for hunting and all for pest control, a raccoon trying to find a meal isn't a pest.

According to the state it's a varmint and huntable for nothing other than it's fur. Therefore...it's killable. A raccoon tearing through your personal property, being trash or in my dads case, your pole barn with your 52 chevy in it (tearing at the seat) DOES make it a "pest". Bastige took 5 rounds from a .22LR that night. We tried to kill it humanely. Hulkoon wouldn't die.

The only good racoon is a dead one. They have killed family pets back home and tear stuff up. Nothing more than a rat with a fur covered tail.

Scott just took the long road to get there, I would have just blasted it with the shotgun and used some water to clean up the mess.

This.

And to somebody else, you are just a worthless pest consuming resources, and destroying the earth. I hope another life form that believes itself to be greater than you doesn't sentence you to a slow painful dismemberment because it just felt like it.

:dumb: He didn't intend for it to be slow and painful. He tried a quick humane blow and missed. He's not friggin' George of the Jungle who could spear it for a quick clean kill. He tried and failed. Doesn't make him a trbl person.

Hell, a lion doesn't needlessly kill the creatures that rummage around in his feces to survive, he respects the simple system around him. Kill to eat, to survive. Most of these "lesser" creatures find a natural harmony and don't just randomly kill small creatures than themselves for no reason.

If a lesser creature (raccoon) snuck into a lions den (not the store) and started effin' with the lions crap (family or "property") it would most certainly kill it to "defend" itself, it's fam, or property so this statement is null.

Don't kill anything you never intend to eat or use.

I'm an avid hunter, I also believe in the above statement.

I'm a hunter too. A ground hog out near our cabin has been burrowing the grounds around others cabins and causing damage to the foundations that can cause long term permanent damage. I've been permissed to dispose of said ground hog to prevent further damage. I won't eat it when I do kill it.

tl;dr

Get off your high horses. If a coyote crept into the yard your guys' kids or pets played in you'd end it any way you could. Scott was just trying to get rid of potential threat to persons or property after attempting to do things the right way by releasing it. Dumb animal is dumb. Just because he has the man skills of honey boo boo and couldn't make a 1 shot clean blow to severe the spine doesn't condemn him to some of the things you guys are labeling him as.

NON-NUTSWINGER DISCLAIMER: I don't even personally know Scott nor can I say I would/wouldn't swing from his man jewels. Just looking at facts presented and rebuttles to come to my own conclussion. Don't agree with it? No worries. Keep calm and tree hug on.

My typical hooker was having a bogo special today. I seriously just got a finger in my ass for no extra cost. I posted this here because when I was digging a hole for the hookers body I broke my shovel and it made me think of that poor raccoon. Scott is such a bad person

I love how you guys refer to this as it relates to my own self worth, or to let nature live. Are you all vegetarians too? Happy to sit at home while they go through your trash and make messes, attacking your neighbors pets, and being a nuisance? Get real its a small animal, that becomes a pest the second it tears up my trash. Oh poor fucking animals, if you eat chicken you're a big ass hipocit based on what they do to those things at chicken farms.

Big animal kills little animal because it was in my space, thats nature, deal with it.

Is your Miata equipped with a CD player?