Who can turn rotors?

Tripleskate

Alright, this has been my second attempt at trying to get the front rotors off the car. They have a lot of pad deposit from my last track day where I absolutely cooked them, and it's driving my crazy feeling all of the vibrations and shaking whenever I use the brakes. They are seized to the hub and no amount of PB blaster, mallets, etc. is getting them off. Who can I trust to get the rotors off and have them turned without tearing my wallet a new asshole? 2008 Mazda3 2.3L stock front rotors only.

Looked for a screw, consulted several "walthroughs" and service manual, couldn't find anything. Also, thanks for digging up that thread, wasn't aware I had asked previously, but then I was just looking for someone to turn them, now I am looking for someone to actually get them off the hubs as well since these motherfuckers won't budge.

Looked for a screw, consulted several "walthroughs" and service manual, couldn't find anything. Also, thanks for digging up that thread, wasn't aware I had asked previously, but then I was just looking for someone to turn them, now I am looking for someone to actually get them off the hubs as well since these motherfuckers won't budge.

Had this happen to one of my fronts when i was changing the rotors. Keep soaking them in PB Blaster every 30 minutes for a couple hours (I fell asleep cause it was late after like 4-5 hours), then i woke up and did it 4-5 more times, then was able to bang them off with a hammer. Put some muscle into it! Note: If you bang your rotors off with a hammer, they WILL need to be replaced.

If you warped the rotors, you're better off getting a new pair. Turning them is going to make them thinner and easier to warp again. Go get a set at AutoZone with a 2 year warranty and drive it like you stole it. If they warp again, take them back and get them replaced under warranty. Make sure to put some anti-seize down on the hub and rotor so the heat doesn't make them stick together again.