Limp Bizkit Video

ChevyMan1972

All,

I am just dr00ling at the mouth of this Limp Bizkit Video "Gold Cobra" video that came out in 2011, did not know they made another album..

Turns out the chick in this video HOT!! (Pink and Black Bikini)I must add is Jennifer Swift MMA model and writer for a mag.

Man she sure can shake it!!! OMG..

Thoughts?? I would love this to become my avitar :)

Edited by ChevyMan1972

That chick doesnt really do much for me honestly. I was just looking at pics of her and she has a manly quality about her in most the pics I saw. Her boobs jiggle, I get it, other than that...nope nothing

I now await the; "you're gay" "you must only date models" "you're blind" ect...remarks lol.

dr00ling

FYI, I wasn't correcting your spelling. I was just making the comment about the chick, meaning I was drooling.

P.S. This must be CR. Post music video with hot chick. Most responses are regarding the band; not the chick.

I'm with Cordell here. CDs are still better, in my opinion, because the sound quality is consistent. I have bought songs from iTunes before that were sub-par compared to the hard copy counterparts. A digital file CAN be good, but they are commonly too inconsistent for me to latch on.

Jones is a gay.