Tesla Model S

Sledhead36

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name it, would love to show you the place. Tyler and Josh rocked it on Sunday. What a great show.

Yeah Haha that was an amazing service. We had a show near Philly the night before and drove through the night. Got to the church at about 7am in time for rehearsal. I was there (fell asleep for the first service in the music room. I hadn't slept in 36+ hours). I was able to see the second service. Kevin Daniels song is moving to say the least. Such a positive message. Ill PM you my cell, hopefully we can grab some time before the LC show to come hang.

Twenty One Pilots I assume? Tyler is one of the most talented and ingenious guys I know. Super nice guy to boot. They played at our church about 3-4yrs ago before they got big. Well, bigger anyways lol.

Yeah man, I'm tour managing them. Great guys, tons of fun to work with.

Come on over, I will share. I probably have a few years on you...

I will definitely have to take you up on that the next time I am up in Columbus. I wouldnt mind talking in more detail regarding the PM I had sent anyway. Maybe I will try to make it up to the C&C the following weekend as well, if my schedule permits.

I will say, seeing successes like yours, is excpetionally motivating to me. I just got to do something about this corporate monster that is General Electric that wants to consume my life... and I dont think GE is the right path for the destination I want to be!

Hmm showed this to the wife an she wants one, wants to put the 5k down and wait, however she wants that color on the video and it says it's not available. Any way around that? Like wait another year?

That was a special color for the first 100 cars. I am sure it will come back, it was way to popular.

Ok we are going to look into it further. Is there a local place to go here to speak to a rep?

Not in Columbus yet, dealership planned for 2013. Chicago is the closest. Ask for Seneca. He's a great guy. sgiese@teslamotors.com

If you want to drive my roadster, just let me know.

Yeah, I just got that one. Did not think it would look good at all but, Matt yellow is killer.

I work with Josh and he was just showing me pictures of it (and some of the other cars in the garage). Just as I got done drooling, I see it posted on here. Very nice!

beautiful cars and the yellow lambo was very popular on instagram and facebook when you had it at the most recent show in columbus

Thanks, I love that car. I did not think the matte yellow was going to look good, but it really surprised me.

• 3 weeks later...