BMWCCA Oktoberfest Drivers School (GoPro video)

bmwohio

Some people enjoy watching these to compare lines, and some people can't stand them. Sorry if you are the latter.

This was my second session running with the 'A' group with an instructor in the car with me. Car felt really good this day, and the temps were perfect (around 65-70*)

For those who don't know me car is a 97 E36 M3 with TC Kline DA'a with camber plates, 400# front 500# rear springs, 17x9 wheels with 255 Star Specs, SSK, Lightweight flywheel, 3.38 diff, M5 clutch disc, Sachs Race Engineering Pressure plate, large front bar......other than that, it's stock

Watched 5 minutes so far. You Sir, are driving quite well. I recall your first track vid you posted here. This is a very different level of driving than what I recall from that vid. You have to be pretty pumped from realing in those cars in the corners. Your set up seems very dialed in and under control for you.

Thanks for posting.

Watched 5 minutes so far. You Sir, are driving quite well. I recall your first track vid you posted here. This is a very different level of driving than what I recall from that vid. You have to be pretty pumped from realing in those cars in the corners. Your set up seems very dialed in and under control for you.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks....yeah, first vid was on Single adjustables, this is on doubles, plus different wheels, clutch kit, etc....car felt soooo much better this go around

Thanks for the video Kale. Helpful for people like to who are just getting started.

Anytime buddy