NTR Friday October 12

Forrest Gump 9

Well since I suck and did not get the car to my liking to travel to the shootout in indy, I am going tonight to make some more test runs in the car. Still no trans brake or 2 step but figured I will try bringing it up on the converter more to see who the boost builds.

how fast in the 1/8 can someone go before needing a comp license from nhra?

How did you guys run? Pham any new 10 second passes?

I wish.

I called, they said open to T&T and is 1/4 mile. Went home get my DRs and tools, head to the track. Get to the gate, said yes it's 1/4 mile T&T. Get the car tech. Swap the DRs on. Drove to the lanes and they told me to wait until the tower call for T&T. Waited for about an hour and still not hear anything. Talked to one of the track official, it's only 1/8 mile racing, and due to the weather they may cut it short. Swapped back the tires and went home. That's was my night.

Last night the weather was really good. The DA was -150. My 10's pass at IFO was with DA of 1700. Oh well, may be next time.

Would love to sign up for track day but dont think my schedule will allow. I do plan on going to the next 2 sundays for 1/4 mile t&t at trails.

hooking up the brake and 2 step. tightened up the front shocks and see what it will do leaving on the boost :)