Fun car under 30k ?

Jewtoys

What are life points?

life points: imaginary tallies kept through ones life to denote ones self worth through material objects, women, money or other status symbols. points are not directly tied to any monetary value

ex. life point scale:

hot wife: 50,000 life points

expensive house: 70,000 life points

c6: 20,000 life points

lambo: 50,000 life points

1991 Mitsubishi shitbox: 0 life points

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

life points: imaginary tallies kept through ones life to denote ones self worth through material objects, women, money or other status symbols. points are not directly tied to any monetary value

ex. life point scale:

hot wife: 50,000 life points

expensive house: 70,000 life points

c6: 20,000 life points

lambo: 50,000 life points

1991 Mitsubishi shitbox: 0 life points

So does a 20,000 point C6 owner lose life points if he loses from a 40punch to a 0 point 1991 Mistu Shitbox?

Or does it not work that way?

think outside the box, you will never get caught in traffic if you dont want to be. Awesomeness on any surface. and you dont see them every day.

$7500 spend the rest on fuel, be ready for the zombie apocolypse.

I bring you . . . a bobbed duece.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/miscellaneous/719365-big-4x4-sale-bobbed-deuce-49-tires-rockwells.html

that one is most likely sold but they are out there, and they are fun/awesome.

think outside the box, you will never get caught in traffic if you dont want to be. Awesomeness on any surface. and you dont see them every day.

$7500 spend the rest on fuel, be ready for the zombie apocolypse.

I bring you . . . a bobbed duece.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/miscellaneous/719365-big-4x4-sale-bobbed-deuce-49-tires-rockwells.html

that one is most likely sold but they are out there, and they are fun/awesome.

RAD!

I have nowhere to park that thing, although I would love to own one for the hell of it. I was going to buy a Hummer H1 a few months back but the douche bag wouldn't accept a check... I even said I will wait for it to clear, no way in hell I was going to show up in the middle of nowhere SC with cash.. :lolguy:

Sold my EVO a few months ago and have picked up two bikes to try and replace having a fun car... The bikes are fun but I want another car... I've always wanted a Lotus Esprit or Elise. Two days ago I drove a Elise and hated the feel of the N/A motor... I'm considering picking up a Esprit this weekend but figured I would listen to some ideas before I drop mid 20s on such a old car... :dumb:

Fiat :lolguy:

Sweet car, but I can't see anyone paying that much for something they plan on driving anywhere except maybe cars&coffee and back to their barn collection of other awkward jap shit

• Upvote 1

RAD!

I have nowhere to park that thing, although I would love to own one for the hell of it. I was going to buy a Hummer H1 a few months back but the douche bag wouldn't accept a check... I even said I will wait for it to clear, no way in hell I was going to show up in the middle of nowhere SC with cash.. :lolguy:

your missing the point, you can park wherever you want :)

Sweet car, but I can't see anyone paying that much for something they plan on driving anywhere except maybe cars&coffee and back to their barn collection of other awkward jap shit

My mind goes to Doc.....am I even allowed to make Doc jokes!?!?!?....haha, he knows I kidding, haha. :lolguy:

On a serious note, I demand pics of the Lotus!

Vette Owners- New Corvettes for $34995- 27 Available- one week only!

I think that sale is over, but MANY of the large dealers in the US are offering similar sales. One in NJ my boss is familiar with would match/beat that pricing if you called. With the season being late and the C7 being announced, many dealers are clearing out the 2012 C6's to get ready for 2013 and the hype that will surely follow the C7 unveiling.

My mind goes to Doc.....am I even allowed to make Doc jokes!?!?!?....haha, he knows I kidding, haha. :lolguy:

On a serious note, I demand pics of the Lotus!

I get some pics up. Picked it up a few hours ago, finally stopped for somethong to eat.

I wouldn't think this car would get attention.. It's annoying. On the highway people won't pass but just pace and stare. Had a gti and m5 try to race and currently 3 hillbillys are gathered around it while I eat. Yikes.... It's a old Lotus ha