Fun car under 30k ?

Jewtoys

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it gives you years of enjoyment and is a purchase you'll never regret.

But frankly, I'm surprised it got you home without a major system failure.

5 hour drive too.... :lolguy:

Thanks! I hope so as well...

Vette Owners- New Corvettes for $34995- 27 Available- one week only!

I think that sale is over, but MANY of the large dealers in the US are offering similar sales. One in NJ my boss is familiar with would match/beat that pricing if you called. With the season being late and the C7 being announced, many dealers are clearing out the 2012 C6's to get ready for 2013 and the hype that will surely follow the C7 unveiling.

I never buy new but thats tempting!!

I wouldn't think this car would get attention.. It's annoying. On the highway people won't pass but just pace and stare. Had a gti and m5 try to race and currently 3 hillbillys are gathered around it while I eat. Yikes.... It's a old Lotus ha

Ever pull up behind one at night? You look at tailights like "wow, WTF is this".....

In 4 pics.

Here are two crappy pictures from yesterday. The stock OZ wheels actually look better in person and I think they have the perfect "deep dish" But I will still probably upgrade and throw some coilovers on. I didn't want a bright color for this car so it was either black or silver. I hate taking care of black cars...

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1212/4798801/21827455/404333164.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1212/4798801/21827455/404333165.jpg

Looks cool, reminds me of the one in Pretty Woman.

Just what I was thinking, cool car, hopefully it doesn't live up to the reputation of being problematic. Its definitely not something you see all the time, so that really ups the cool factor.

Just what I was thinking, cool car, hopefully it doesn't live up to the reputation of being problematic. Its definitely not something you see all the time, so that really ups the cool factor.

It's a Esprit S4. Most people in the lotus community would rather own this then the V8 TT. The gearbox is terrible in the TT and the liners in the motor scare me. This has the same body and is lighter. The TT has 350hp my car has 300hp.

It has a tune,injectors, and straight pipe exhaust. It feels solid and I have no plans for more power. I bought it because I've always loved them and to take to the mountains. I will probably buy a nice set of coilovers and possibly different wheels. The one in that movie was the older body style.

May have video of one- local had a Modded TT that was not nearly as fast as his financial investment. It ended life upside down in a tire pile at Nelsons.

Yeah neither platform is going to be "fast"

I may turn up the boost and get another tune, but that's it as far as performance. I knew the car would never be a rocket ship. Hopefully I can find a nice GTS over the winter for that