Free Burger King Nom's

justinwebb

Fyi, every receipt at BK has this if you call in and take a ~2 minute (if that) survey. Years ago i ate lunch a few days a week for $3. Buy fries and drink, whopper free

Except they use the shitty chicken sandwich. Needs moar tendercrisp.

Not quite the same, but something similar with Subway: If you have a Subway rewards card, you get a special receipt. Go to the website on the receipt, fill out the survey, get a code for a free cookie. So yeah, you can have a free cookie with every meal if you want... :nod:

Fyi, every receipt at BK has this if you call in and take a ~2 minute (if that) survey. Years ago i ate lunch a few days a week for $3. Buy fries and drink, whopper free

Except they use the shitty chicken sandwich. Needs moar tendercrisp.

^^ this. Every receipt from BK has the survey on it. I've rarely ever buy whopper sandwich. Yeah....I'm a cheap fuck. Last week I went through the drive through, got a small drink, took the receipt, completed the survey in the parking lot, wrote the code on it and got back in line for my free burger. Delicious.

^^ this. Every receipt from BK has the survey on it. I've rarely ever buy whopper sandwich. Yeah....I'm a cheap fuck. Last week I went through the drive through, got a small drink, took the receipt, completed the survey in the parking lot, wrote the code on it and got back in line for my free burger. Delicious.

Thought you have to get fries/drink to get the free sammich?

Not quite the same, but something similar with Subway: If you have a Subway rewards card, you get a special receipt. Go to the website on the receipt, fill out the survey, get a code for a free cookie. So yeah, you can have a free cookie with every meal if you want... :nod:

well, I guess if you're a fatty and you just want 2 whoppers, then that's cool but it's probably the same amount to buy fries and a drink and get the free whopper and have a full meal

Thought you have to get fries/drink to get the free sammich?

last week the girl commented on it but then I just told her that I changed my mind after buying the coke and she let me go through and I picked up my burger. Normally I will buy a small fry and drink. then just use that receipt and get a free burger next week.