Took a chit on some girls Bed... embarrassed.. Acted retarded... (u wot)

Rustlestiltskin

(Long read)

So I got yucky on the weekend and ending up at some random sloots house. I can't remember chit but I woke in a strange room that I'd never been in. Most sloots rooms I've been in have been somewhat messy but easily recognizable as a girls bedroom. Anyway, I only say that because this room was neutral in colour and had one picture of some guy (who looked like he was on that phaggy time). It was also very tidy and I couldn't see any clothes out of the drawers.

So I'm panicking a little, I can't remember chit and I think I've been raped by some phaggot. I couldn't find my clothes anywhere either so I figured I borrow some of this phags clothing. Turns out the drawers were full of girl's clothes so my mind was a little at ease, but I still had no clothes.

Anyway, It was like 1:25pm and I'm not sure what to do. I had no clothes about so I figured I'd just wrap some bed sheets around my body and wear some panties from her drawer because I don't want anyone to see little jimmy. I looked out of her window and recognised the street we were on and I only live like 5 minutes away. Not a problem.

So about the chit I took. I kinda needed to go anyway and I looked in the hallway and I was in student halls. They have a shared bathroom for each block and you need a code to get in. I didn't have it. I figured I could get this bish back but taking a fat dump on her bed and then fleeing like the Israelites from Ancient Egypt. So I start, right in the middle of her bed. I'm almost finished and boom, door opens and there this pretty cute girl is standing with my clothes in hand ironed and cleaned. U FUKING WOT M8.

She was a 7.5 misc standards, not hot but cute/innocent look. She was well dressed and groomed, looked like wife material. We locked eyes and then she noticed what I was doing. So I did the only reasonable thing left to do and acted like I was mentally challenged, screaming and chit. I'm not going to elaborate on this but you get the picture. I quickly grabbed my clothes out of her hand and fled. As I was running I slipped and left a fat skid mark on the hallway carpet.

fml.

Cliffs:

- Got yucky and woke up in random room

- Can't find clothes anywhere.

- Needed a chit, student hall require password for toilets, u wot.

- Decided to take chit on bed as revenge for bish taking clothes.

- chitting on bed

- As i'm chitting 7.5/10 cute girl walks in with clothes in hand. would wife/10

- Act like a mentally challenged person, grab clothes out of her hand

- flee the premisis