Is it over yet....

SRTurbo04

Is all this political crap over with?? i am so sick and tired everywhere i look, every time i turn on the tv/radio all i see is nothing but politics FUCK YOUUUU ahhhh!!

Turned on the radio all 6 channels at the same time were some political comerical. I know i know i should care more about this stuff but blahblah blow me

im sure i will get flack for this oh well cant wait for this crap to be over with

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5cj31CdxB1r36nwk.gif

That's okay, mitt romney is going to be at worthington industries tomorrow... That's right across the street from where I work (well I moved to the warehouse, but the shuttle truck has to go through there and I'm gonna be at work all night waiting for parts to ship). There is going to be some hellacious traffic around there. Fml.

That's okay, mitt romney is going to be at worthington industries tomorrow... That's right across the street from where I work (well I moved to the warehouse, but the shuttle truck has to go through there and I'm gonna be at work all night waiting for parts to ship). There is going to be some hellacious traffic around there. Fml.

what time is he due in? I need to be at Easton but don't want to get caught in a bunch of closed roads.

He is supposed to arrive at the plant in worthington between 1 and 2. His speech starts at 2:30 with gates being open starting at noon. AFAIK the only road that's closing is dearborn Dr. starting at 9am.

Fucking awesome, that's less than a block from my house.

He is supposed to arrive at the plant in worthington between 1 and 2. His speech starts at 2:30 with gates being open starting at noon. AFAIK the only road that's closing is dearborn Dr. starting at 9am.

You work at Emerson? I work at Emerson!

I am not looking forward to the traffic situation tomorrow.

This game was used as a ritual to summon The Midnight Man to punish rule breakers in Pagan religions long ago. WARNING!: Play this game at your own risk of torture and death.

You’ll need the following supplies to play: paper, pencil, needle, candle, a box of matches, a door and salt.

Turn off all the lights.

Light a candle

Write your name on the paper, first, middle, and last

Prick your finger with the needle and add a drop of blood on the paper, allow it to soak in

Place the paper with your name on the floor in front of the door.

Knock on the door 22 times with the ticking of the clock, the 22nd knock MUST occur at 12am.

Open your door, blow out the candle, and close it. You have now summoned the "Midnight Man".

Immediately relight your candle

This is when the game begins. Your goal is to avoid the midnight man at all costs. You may move through the house to avoid him. You can tell if he is near; your candle will go out, it will get chilly, you’ll hear a low whisper, and he will appear in front of you. You must relight the candle within 10 seconds. If not, throw down a circle of salt around yourself and stay inside the circle from 12:01am to 3:33am.

If you are still alive at 3:33am, you’ve won. If not, you’ll be tortured, sometimes to death, until 3:33am. Come back and let us know if you’ve won the game.

This game was used as a ritual to summon The Midnight Man to punish rule breakers in Pagan religions long ago. WARNING!: Play this game at your own risk of torture and death.

You’ll need the following supplies to play: paper, pencil, needle, candle, a box of matches, a door and salt.

Turn off all the lights.

Light a candle

Write your name on the paper, first, middle, and last

Prick your finger with the needle and add a drop of blood on the paper, allow it to soak in

Place the paper with your name on the floor in front of the door.

Knock on the door 22 times with the ticking of the clock, the 22nd knock MUST occur at 12am.

Open your door, blow out the candle, and close it. You have now summoned the "Midnight Man".

Immediately relight your candle

This is when the game begins. Your goal is to avoid the midnight man at all costs. You may move through the house to avoid him. You can tell if he is near; your candle will go out, it will get chilly, you’ll hear a low whisper, and he will appear in front of you. You must relight the candle within 10 seconds. If not, throw down a circle of salt around yourself and stay inside the circle from 12:01am to 3:33am.

If you are still alive at 3:33am, you’ve won. If not, you’ll be tortured, sometimes to death, until 3:33am. Come back and let us know if you’ve won the game.

If your penis was running for president what would your campaign slogan be?

Well Brian, a vote for Muay Kock would be a vote for America. Muay Kock would be sure to be hard on illegal trade practices, give pleasure to the middle class with tax breaks that stick, and make sure that Washington swallows all their pride and does the right thing.

Vote for Muay Kock, vote for some stiff change.

Ya I'm in the warehouse on huntley road, what part of Emerson are you in? I've never seen you on the floor at liebert (if your the guy at hd that I'm thing of).

I work in the IT department and I don't support the plant floor unless my partner isn't here (Mark), I only do office people. I've been to Huntley road a few times to fix issues, though, and I helped set it up when I worked in the telecom department.

You work at Emerson? I work at Emerson!

I am not looking forward to the traffic situation tomorrow.

My dad works at Emerson, what do you guys do there? He's in design with critical cooling, or whatever they call it there (AC controls side).

EDIT: n/m, just saw your post.

Just sent a text to my dad, letting him know about it in case traffic is bad. He said that you guys were allowed to go if you wanted.

My dad works at Emerson, what do you guys do there? He's in design with critical cooling, or whatever they call it there (AC controls side).

EDIT: n/m, just saw your post.

Just sent a text to my dad, letting him know about it in case traffic is bad. He said that you guys were allowed to go if you wanted.

Whats his name? Unless he works on the plant floor, chances are I support him.

Well Brian, a vote for Muay Kock would be a vote for America. Muay Kock would be sure to be hard on illegal trade practices, give pleasure to the middle class with tax breaks that stick, and make sure that Washington swallows all their pride and does the right thing.

Vote for Muay Kock, vote for some stiff change.

Muay kock is a god damn liar ! Don't vote for someone who is afraid of ladders! That means he's scared to go to the top. And that's where our cuntry needs to be.... On top! Vote for me Harry Richard buas. With me you will know what financial freedom is. I will legalize the hasheesh, lower gas prices, go back to the Clinton days and uppercut messico cartels with g.i joe and the avengers. Those heroine smuggling, poor video shooting bastards won't know what hit them. Plus prostitution will be legal in every state and those hoes will get free health care. Harry Richard baus! Lets climb this ladder and be high together

Muay kock is a god damn liar ! Don't vote for someone who is afraid of ladders! That means he's scared to go to the top. And that's where our cuntry needs to be.... On top! Vote for me Harry Richard buas. With me you will know what financial freedom is. I will legalize the hasheesh, lower gas prices, go back to the Clinton days and uppercut messico cartels with g.i joe and the avengers. Those heroine smuggling, poor video shooting bastards won't know what hit them. Plus prostitution will be legal in every state and those hoes will get free health care. Harry Richard baus! Lets climb this ladder and be high together

Muay Kock is not afraid of a challenge. Muay Kock has taken on some tough challenges, some of them two at a time, all while standing up for what he believes in. Muay Kock does not discriminate against any color, race, creed, or religion, it just goes in DEEP to fix issues.

Harry Richard Buas will just take this country down a dirty, brown path that many others have been down. Muay Kock will make sure our country gets a nice clean smooth slate that is lubed up and ready to move forward to an amazing climax finish where everybody gets what they want.