bulldog keyless entry systems

pontiacfreak142

I have had a few and don't care for them. I probably still have a full one with remote start that I'll give you if you want to play with it.

Ill take you up on that, only ill give ya some money for it. Right now id like to have something at least cause the fiance drives it and the outside keyhole/ locks like to freeze up in winter and i like to make it easier on her if she has to take the baby with her.

Any recommendations for some good ones though?

Ill take you up on that, only ill give ya some money for it. Right now id like to have something at least cause the fiance drives it and the outside keyhole/ locks like to freeze up in winter and i like to make it easier on her if she has to take the baby with her.

Any recommendations for some good ones though?

I like the 2-way compustar systems. You can get them on ebay and install them yourself but it voids the warrenty. I have the programmer and can change the control outputs and timing for the accessories.

+1 on the Compustar. They are by far the best of the 2 way remote starts if thats what youre looking for. I sold them for years. If you just want a basic remote start then its hard to beat the DEI line of products, Viper, Python, Sidewinder etc. They are all made by DEI and are of great build quality. Id strongly reccomend avoiding the bulldog, they are total JUNK.

Viper. Call Pickups Plus Cars. Love mine. It's your girl....hook her up and get her the remote start for her smart phone too. :) I just started mine as I plan on leaving in a few minutes. Works from anywhere so long as you and the car have cell signal.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/130482078/medium.jpg