Gun Show Nov 3-4

jeffro

I'll probably swing by at some point. Really wanting to pick up a remington .410. 1100 or 870. No luck the last time I went.

I picked up 1000 rounds of 556 at the last show for a real good price compared to the cost of the same ammo at Vance's. Can't remember what I paid, but I think it was 5 cents per round cheaper. Plus no sales tax...

Never been to a westland show if it is has bad has the last hilliard show I went to it will not be worth it. I use to go to the hilliard show and it was a nice one but the last one was a waste of time. Those dealing days are long gone.

So how was it ? Buy anything ??

Didn't find what i was looking for, but did pick up a Hoppes 9MM cleaning kit for 9 bucks, a second magazine for several bucks cheaper than anywhere online, and 2 boxes of 9mm target ammo for 9 bucks each. One person had a 1911 i liked but didn't recognize the name on it so i passed. They were only asking $450.

Overall, there was alot of empty space inside compared to the last time we went. We got there right when it opened at 9am. By the time we left at 10:30 there really wasnt that many people in there. I overheard someone say it was partly because the NRA and the election.

5/10 compared to the last time i went.

That was another thing, toys, and fucking knives. I go to a gun show for GUNS, not fucking KNIVES.

That is the way it was when I went to the last Hilliard show. These gun shows are nothing like they use to be. I remember going to the vets memorial gun show a long time ago and all the floors were packed and you could hardly walk around. I use to trade 1911's and other guns all the time. Armslist is my new gun show now,lol. On another note I did pick up a new gun today. Be posting pics soon.

I got real lucky at the show today. Picked up a remington 870 express .410 full choke for $400. New in box. Only one I've found was used up past Marion that was $650. Also an express. There was a real beat up 1100 .410 the guy wanted 1k for..

Leaving was annoying, had 100 people ask if I was selling it. One guy asked my 11 year old daughter because he couldn't catch up to me lol.

When you buy online, where do you have the gun shipped, and how hard is it? I see good deals, but don't know how to do the purchase.

Ended up going today and I took my ak47, I was getting asked about selling it before I even got in the door. Throughout the day it was pretty harassing so i ended up putting it back in my truck so i could walk around lol. Got a thumbhole stock for $20, should look great when i'm done with it and I got a few other accessories like a 75 round drum for $80 :thumbup: I would have sold it for $600 but everyone there is looking for the low low.