prep or no prep. vote now!

Mattsv8

Come run OLS @ the Xtreme Outlaw Series.......or if the track is crappy, 6.50 index.

sad i did not make it this year...kept thinking things would of come together quicker than they did. Had fun though and looking forward to making it out for sure next year.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do what I have to. This sport is a hobby I don't race for money. Just for fun. And when tracks don't spray. the track it makes it hard to have fun. Funny things is the cars that trap 140plus said it was crap and yet the cars that trap 80 say damn that track hooks yo. Funny. Phil stick to being slow u don't have a fuckin clue what it takes to make a fast car hook. yea rays car works awsome on a good track stick rays car on that track with no vht. And it would be very serious issue. Edited by Mattsv8

Dan I feel the same way I wouldent mind to pay for the track to get sprayed. In my eyes its a safety item just like all the bs we have to buy to meet rules. My point is they sprayed 0 times knowing full and well the track was a pos.

Dan I feel the same way I wouldent mind to pay for the track to get sprayed. In my eyes its a safety item just like all the bs we have to buy to meet rules. My point is they sprayed 0 times knowing full and well the track was a pos.

How much does that vht spray cost?

that would be nice to know what they would charge for the spray. I understand somewhat on a busy night for test and tune but during a track rental... its a great way for the track to get some more money. Give us an upfront option saying we will spray the track once for this price and if you want additional sprays then its this much.

For the s10 supr nats in bg ky they put it in the contract. Track will be sprayed and drug for normal prep. Additional vht can be purchased for 10 a gallon. Id have no issue as well as most other to pitch in 20 bucks for 2 gallons. Usually a track that's preped sprayed in the am don't require as much work in the afternoon. The sun helps a lot.

*****YAWNS****

This thead is full of fail

Matt why are you in this thread when you should be figuring out why that turd of yours hasnt ran an 8 in three years?

Diff motor new diff issues did go 9.002 at marion though

You have steam rollers for tires, you really cant hook?

yes the track was really that bad. I 60ft harder on a 9psi pass at marion and we all know that's the worst track ever. Shawn almost had to eat a wall. Never got to touch the spray.

Also guys I did not create the title of this thread. I can't wait for kilkare's new surface. Rumor I heard was 1/4 mile concrete. And usually my mispelled shit is the phones little keys and no service at work. But I also don't care.

Then u hope the sob that broke has water and not glycol in the rad! Also sometimes people spin and don't catch it in time, then too much rpm andbang.

How about for the next track rental work a clause that they will spray the track at least one time. Andany amount past that add it to the track rental fee. Id gladly pay 50buck to rent trails with full track spray and prep. And I'm shure others that don't wana eat a wall would too.

I do what I have to. This sport is a hobby I don't race for money. Just for fun. And when tracks don't spray. the track it makes it hard to have fun. Funny things is the cars that trap 140plus said it was crap and yet the cars that trap 80 say damn that track hooks yo. Funny. Phil stick to being slow u don't have a fuckin clue what it takes to make a fast car hook. yea rays car works awsome on a good track stick rays car on that track with no vht. And it would be very serious issue.

I enjoy being slow, it makes for a nice dd. i mean it's not like I dropped 60k in anything to run 9s.... He'll I'm not dropping 5k to run 10s. I know people who have done what u have done for much less and complain a whole lot less than you do. The only difference between u and d wiggs is, he's go enough money to be a pompous asshole. You are just a dumb pompous asshole who thinks the reason for your shit times is the track. Maybe if you learned how to drive that tank, you'd have less excuses and more productivity. This thread is dead and I'm done saying the same shit over and over just to see your 3rd grade responses. Keep building carbed junk that is as overrated as the parachute on Alex's supra :lol:

Good thing for u phil cause if I gave 2 shits and a fuck about your opinion I would have worried about u at the track rental and not the shitty prep. And if my truck 60fts the same at 3 other tracks then 1.55 at trails yea its he track dumb fuck. I have a dd too wana race ur pos against mine there timberlake?

I've had my truck for 19yrs so 60000 in 19 yrs isint shit. Ask mark or ray what they spend in a season.

The dsm comment made me laugh u put a 88mm on a stock internal dsm it will crank walk before 60ft mark. I've owned one. And if themotor don't let go the pos trans will. Good try

I do what I have to. This sport is a hobby I don't race for money. Just for fun. And when tracks don't spray. the track it makes it hard to have fun. Funny things is the cars that trap 140plus said it was crap and yet the cars that trap 80 say damn that track hooks yo. Funny. Phil stick to being slow u don't have a fuckin clue what it takes to make a fast car hook. yea rays car works awsome on a good track stick rays car on that track with no vht. And it would be very serious issue.

This is EXACTLY what everyone is trying to tell you. You want professionally prepped tracks? Go pro. You want to tnt? You get what you get and deal with it.

Once again complaining on CR gets you nothing but rustled jimmies.

I'm saying why can't we as a collective at a track rental pay a little more for some vht. No I can't foot a extra couple hundred by my self. But if everyone pitched in we could have a great track that's sprayed to hell and back. Then only worries are man can my gears hold up hooking this hard. Not ok when is it going to blow the tires off and send me to say hello wall?