prep or no prep. vote now!

Mattsv8

I had fun at this years NTR Fall track day. I understand you get what you pay for and a majority or the participants did not need a track with a bunch of bite to run 12.50 and slower.

I would also be interested going in with small groups of people for a little larger buy in and a heavily prepped track as well.

Things can always be worse.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Dan I had a good time at the fall track day. I don't go to them thinking the track is going to be it's best but I hope there at least safe . I did feel the track was safe to make a full pass that day so i just played . I still did a PB of 6.18 1/8

I did a few private rentals on my own with like 15 people. It costs a lot more but no one spills. I was thinking about having some next year like that. Too many people not properly checking their cars and taking away from other peoples fun has become the theme from the sounds of it.

How much was it?

I deff do like the fact that we have rentals. And we dont need john force prep. But at least spray 1 time and maybe the 60 ft 2 times. I watched them most of the day 0 times sprayed. With the water isses and leaks. Id gladly pay more for the badass trails experiance with some vht. For instance out may track rental is 100. Includes full prep with vht. And if the track goes away we can buy more for 10 a gal.

If people are willing to cough up the extra cash, I'll have them prep the entire fucking 1/4 and triple prep the first 660'. I don't care, but doing rentals takes a lot of my time up and it's a ton of stress.

Thanks for doing it !!!!

Ahh.

Could there be a way to prep 1 lane for those that wish to pay more mark the car with a p for prep. I'm shure at least the fast cars would pay more.

Like Ant said, its too much extra work. It would be hard to trust the people in the staging lane to only let a select few into the prepped lane for the entire rental. Its hard enough separating radial from street tires.

cool. Id like to try and make as many early on track rentals next season and try and get my car to work

John's are second saturday in April . I hope the weather is better next year . they have had to cancel the last few due to weather .

Why would I pay a coulpe hundred so everyone can have a better track. Its not like I'm the only person seeing a benifit here.

Extremely classy of you. This is what seperates you from the few CR members that everyone loves because they're willing to offer forth something for the enjoyment of others. They think of others safety/happiness/whatnot first and get their jollies by seeing others happy.

So why would us slow asses pay more so you can get a better hooking track? I'm ok with the days as they are run now. YOU want it better, YOU pay for it.

You jump in here and sling shit about how we are all slow and you aren't, why should we have to pay more since our slow ass shit doesn't need it? Seems quite counter productive doesn't it? Instead of talking down to all of us "slow asses" and whining constantly, DO SOMETHING or be a bit more tactful in your approach if you want other people to side with you.

Bingo.

Oh we'll I've already got a track rental in may bitches.

Yet you felt the need to come here and complain even though you don't plan on participating in the future anyway?

If I think there could be a improvement and everyone benifits yes. I'm not paying a extra couple hun. I'm not rich I don't have half of some of these peoples money. But if enuf fast cars are willing to pay a little more then what's it matter to u.

Ill call and see about renting a lane for the fast cars next season. Brian how many cars a 120 was there?

...Id bet u 1000 bucks...

...1200dollar konis...

...60000 in 19 yrs isint shit...

No I can't foot a extra couple hundred by my self.

If I think there could be a improvement and everyone benifits yes. I'm not paying a extra couple hun. I'm not rich I don't have half of some of these peoples money.

I dunno about you, since i literally don't know you, but where I come from people who drop $60K on a vehicle (regardless of time frame), bet people $1K, and have $1,200 Konis are "rich" per say.

I dunno about you, since i literally don't know you, but where I come from people who drop $60K on a vehicle (regardless of time frame), bet people $1K, and have $1,200 Konis are "rich" per say.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/hoodrich.png

60000 isint bad yes I have 3500 in wheels tires proably 30000 in diff motors trannys I'm shure but that's 19ys of it. if mark wants to let him tell u the budget for his car in a season including sponsors pay. I don't have any sponsors. Well my wife and kids give moral support!!.. Edited by Mattsv8