Need copy of P90X or Insanity

Aaron

I have copies of the DVD Set for P90x and will see if these "backups" will in turn copy again. They should? I also have them in smaller format already for playing on my iPad while traveling.

Insert my embarrassed face for needing to use them :)

I'll PM You shortly.

Yeah, thats what ive heard. Looking to make a life change, so thats what im looking for.

I'm not saying you can't do it, but people our size need to be glued to a cardio machine, or outside jogging. Insanity is for people who are almost fit. You'll find out when you do the fit assessment.

I'm not saying you can't do it, but people our size need to be glued to a cardio machine, or outside jogging. Insanity is for people who are almost fit. You'll find out when you do the fit assessment.

This is true..

P90 or Insanity, both you will make it 1/8th of the way through and be ready to die. I speak from experience...

If you have access to a elliptical, they are great cardio machines that won't make your knee's shatter.

Might as well give it a try. My wife wants to do it too. She is close to being in shaoe, so either eay someone will benefit from it. Hell even if i do the first eighth and cardio, ill shed weight like crazy.

Had a bananna for breakfast. Annoyed already lol

In before someone comes in to derogate P90X, Insanity, anything related to crossfit, and anyone who can't squat 1,150lbs at least 12 times.

To the OP, good luck with the workout. Getting your head straight and making the commitment is one of the most important things to being successful in an exercise endeavor. That and HGH. But mostly the commitment thing.

Thanks.

I started working out 8 weeks ago, made it through 6 full weeks without missing a day. I then missed 2 weeks. I wasn't dieting, but the results from lifting alone were pretty good.

I want to add to the arsenal of options, so when I get bored with lifting (like I did 2 weeks ago) I can start up with something else, and so on.

I started dieting/calorie counting today as well. Through breakfast and lunch, I am at 870. Dinner is usually my biggest meal.

Question unrelated to the "backup" copies. I have lost 50 lbs do what I am doing (watching what I eat and lots of cardio), but I am still 260ish lbs, would P90x work for me as a next step or would it be too hard?

From what I have seen, its for people who are in decent shape. Although, I have seen some total fatties have excellent results, so don't be discouraged by what some have said in here. Do some youtube searching and see what I am talking about. I am in no way in shape, but have a good foundation under my fat. I have no doubt I won't be able to do most of it, but who cares.