Searching for corporate phone #

wnaplay1647545503

I have never had so much difficulty searching for a corporate number as I have when trying to find one for squareup. They make it impossible to speak with anyone in their company and force you to do so only by email. Can anyone locate a contact number for their corporate office? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks but not one of those numbers are any good. One is out of service and the others are a dummy number that takes you nowhere. This company is almost impossible to reach I am telling you.

I tweeted Jack Dorsey in hopes he'll respond. Don't hold your breath, but hey, we'll see.

Tried calling Twitter but their number wasnt accepting calls at this time. I deleted one of my accounts and looking for a replacement company for the other. I typically rave how impressed I have been with their ease of use but this is the 3rd time I have needed to contact them and been unable. This time I was told by a rep(email) dont even bother to try and call it would do me no good and that they do not wish to speak with customers. Hard to take when you get an email stating they put a hold on your account and they would be holding around $5k for 60 days. No explanation and on top they told me the decision was final. No warning nothing just an email stating my account was deemed high risk, they will provide no further information and the decision was final. After some research it seems they do this alot and nobody can get ahold of them. It states they can do this in the user agreement and I knowing went it with that knowledge but thats a bad thing to just allow an employee to make a judgement call on.