This is why.....

Scotty2Hotty

Hey guys, you better buy all our guns before that scary black guy takes them all away from us!

He's not black (this is a joke; if you can't take it as such, GTFO)

He's not scary.

He won't take a single one of mine away.

Try something more original.

I view the 2nd Amendment as a priority on top of a given Right. Tomorrow will decide the fate of the 2nd Amendment as we know it. It will have a HUGE impact on the gun industry no matter the outcome.

Right, because the NRA doesn't push this shit every 4 years as a marketing ploy for membership and industry.

Right, because the NRA doesn't push this shit every 4 years as a marketing ploy for membership and industry.

You wouldn't have 50% of your current gun rights without them. So, if you enjoy that handgun you own, or that CCW you can go get, I'd send them a thank you box of chocolates.

see that's why I'm so torn... Obama has been noted to want to re-instate the assault weapons ban, but yet he has some good points too... like he is all for separation of church and state (right up there with the 2nd amendment IMO), He is pro-choice, and he's not the typical sexist schmuck that Romney is....

To be honest, this country is just plain fucked until someone like Ron Paul gets into office (or someone who has actually successfully run a business...) and can get this country back on track. It sucks to hear that I have never heard a president do what is right, increase exporting jobs over seas, increase tariffs, and stop spending more money than the country has. And wouldn't it be great if taxes were the way they were when this country was founded... (If you don't know what I'm talking about, pick up a history book)

Well, Since our First Black president didn't take away our guns, why would the second one, Obama, do it?

Gosh, I miss Bill Clinton!

Neil deGrasse Tyson for President!

Go troll elsewhere. Nothing on here was mentioned about race, why is that such a factor when attacking him? As for 2nd Amendment Rights under Bill Clinton, those didn't exist. Go find a hippy commune to circle jerk in, since your Rights don't mean anything to you.

as long as there are more republicans than democrats/liberalist in the office we will be good... president don't matter much... besides he gets told what to do and 90% of the time they don't stand behind what they claim they'll do.. it's all about the senators

One's vote is important. This type of article is down right awesome for business owners to say the least. If the 2nd Amendment means anything to you, you should vote how I tell you and order lots of things and give me your money. This is just a taste of the business worlds master plan.

http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=30114

fixed