2000 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Again

ullBsorry1647545533

Congrats on the IX. I DD'ed a plastic bumper swapped 2.7 (327i) 1988 325IX for almost 7 years. It's an animal in the snow. I've had jeeps, audis, and subarus, but nothing really compares to the IX in the snow. Just make sure that timing belt and water pump are fresh. If you dont know for sure, do it now. I probably have spare parts laying around that you may need some day.

I'd love to have that jeep, since my IX got totaled in April and all I have is a Z3 2.8, but I have to sell a set of porsche 993 cup II's and a Z3 hardtop before I feel comfortable buying a winter car . Never had an xj, and the 2 door is quite a looker.

Good luck with the sale!

Congrats on the IX. I DD'ed a plastic bumper swapped 2.7 (327i) 1988 325IX for almost 7 years. It's an animal in the snow. I've had jeeps, audis, and subarus, but nothing really compares to the IX in the snow. Just make sure that timing belt and water pump are fresh. If you dont know for sure, do it now. I probably have spare parts laying around that you may need some day.

I'd love to have that jeep, since my IX got totaled in April and all I have is a Z3 2.8, but I have to sell a set of porsche 993 cup II's and a Z3 hardtop before I feel comfortable buying a winter car . Never had an xj, and the 2 door is quite a looker.

Good luck with the sale!

thank you. Yes it has recently had the timing belt and pump done along with a boat load of other things....it is VERY clean which is why i picked it up.

Do you know when the timing belt and water pump were changed last ? lol

I could use a new winter DD....

Timing belt and water pumps on Jeeps are not major issues. Only issue know for that engine the 0331 cast heads cracking for over heating. looks like it has the aw-4 trans and a NP-231 trans case both are damn near bullet proof. Only thing i may need is tune up and fluids drained and refilled if the OP hasn't done it in the last 3 years

Timing belt and water pumps on Jeeps are not major issues. Only issue know for that engine the 0331 cast heads cracking for over heating. looks like it has the aw-4 trans and a NP-231 trans case both are damn near bullet proof. Only thing i may need is tune up and fluids drained and refilled if the OP hasn't done it in the last 3 years

Ive only owned it for one year