gun control

JaronsToy

Gun store took all day to put out inventory today due to price changes. It is what it is. He doesn't have to play nice this time to win voters. I am more affraid of whatever NATO tries to impose. If anyone says nothing is coming from the military better get ready. I can only speak for 3ID but if soldiers own a firearm they are moved up a risk level for everything they do. Whatever, I've got 2 years left. 1% raises and tricare fee hikes are enough for me to get out.

I think the profiling of soldiers with firearms ties more into the record high suicide rates, but...could be wrong.

Pay is frozen all across the DoD....with things like BRAC closing areas at the site level. Draw down....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
LOL

$5 to everyone that post in this thread if any sort of gun control on the federal level is implemented

retards.

Soon you will eat crow for what you said.....

not letting this die, because we all knew this would happen, and a bunch of idiots wouldn't believe us voted in an idiot and now look what is happening

i think you should pay up or never vote democrat again.

Executive orders count right?

Soon you will eat crow for what you said.....

not letting this die, because we all knew this would happen, and a bunch of idiots wouldn't believe us voted in an idiot and now look what is happening

i think you should pay up or never vote democrat again.

still valid?

Nope. No one gets paid until its equal to or greater than the previous AWB.

LOL

$5 to everyone that post in this thread if any sort of gun control on the federal level is implemented

retards.

http://www.decodeunicode.org/de/data/glyph/196x196/2260.gif

Nope. No one gets paid until its equal to or greater than the previous AWB.

if a ban does pass i can reasonably say obama cost me money

Serious question, coming from why at first you made such an claim of paying everyone $5.

Did you vote obama and justify it by thinking he would not pass or try to pass laws restricting the 2nd amendment?

• 1 month later...