Would the faster cars of cr be interested in a seperate track rental?

Mattsv8

Its going to change from 40 cars to 60, drag radial and only slicks, to we will make exceptions if... 10 sec cars to 11 sec cars etc etc etc. You have to find a date that works, collect the money, and go... or it will never happen.

I asked people around work who was willing to pay $100 to race. Found some people, paid, and raced for a few hours. There was no what do you guys want to do. It was simply hand me your money and show up on this date. If you make it more complicated than that you will hate yourself.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mostly if your on street tires this one isint for u. I really wana se mark and ray. I'm gona ask bill lutz and a few others.I don't care if its 4000 and 40 cars 100 ea. So long as the track can hold their power levels and everyone is safe! Id gladly pay 150 for it to have extra prep. But I wana see some dam fast car come test. Plus I'm doing a bunch of changes and would like a great track for my first hit next yr. Anthony. If u want to see what dates he has thas cool by me. I didn't get a return call yet. But ill keep calling.

We have like 30 people on this board alone in the 10s. I want what's fair. Also correct me if I'm wrong but you can test for your comp super comp license at a track rental as well. I'm going after mine for 8.50s and slower. Dan with your mph a tech guy will require a cert chassis window net and parachute. All required t 135 so hopefully it is bill in the chair!

id price both. I know there are some that would be skiddish at 100 ea but most won't. Id ask both ways or if I talk to him I can ask. If we could rock 2 lanes 40 cars. That's 0 wait time in the lanes damn near. I'm gona look at others schedules too. Make shure its not on a big even weekend.

Mark and ray if u were to go what does your spring schedule look like for racing?

Spectators are always free.

Buzz went 10s already. I guess the issue is meeting tech requirements. NTR eyeballs Buzz everytime he makes a pass. I don't wanna see people drop $100 or whatever and get all hyped up, just to get booted their first pass.

That's exactly my concern.

We have like 30 people on this board alone in the 10s. I want what's fair. Also correct me if I'm wrong but you can test for your comp super comp license at a track rental as well. I'm going after mine for 8.50s and slower. Dan with your mph a tech guy will require a cert chassis window net and parachute. All required t 135 so hopefully it is bill in the chair!

I Have everything except a comp license which I will have by first of next year...

I dont care about that part of tech though. But I know in the track day details they are looking for no leaks and nothing falling off. However people were leaking stuff and Im sure there was plenty of stuff that was not real safe.

All Im saying is there needs to be a capable person to look over the car to make sure they arent going to shut the track down on the first pass. Obviously shit happens and anything can and will brake but if its ready to happen with little effort it can be caught first before making a pass and cutting into our 4-8hours of track time.

Ok bill lutz said he and his sone will come. They are both can sign for license. So with one track official we have enuf. Now we need to lock in a date time and such. I'm gona keep calling till I get jim. Or if anthony does. I don't know how many they will allow to come but spots will go damn quick. I get at least 3 more a day wanting spring test on a full prep trails track. Few super class racers too.

Could we call it Shakedown in C-bus!

Its going to change from 40 cars to 60, drag radial and only slicks, to we will make exceptions if... 10 sec cars to 11 sec cars etc etc etc. You have to find a date that works, collect the money, and go... or it will never happen.

I asked people around work who was willing to pay $100 to race. Found some people, paid, and raced for a few hours. There was no what do you guys want to do. It was simply hand me your money and show up on this date. If you make it more complicated than that you will hate yourself.

Try Thompson-just ran a last second rental there Sunday-its was $1300 for 6 hours!!! Good track, great prep, much better than 42. There was 15 cars so we did 90$ a guy-got a full day in-maybe the best rental I have ever been to and it was set up in 4 days.