Would the faster cars of cr be interested in a seperate track rental?

Mattsv8

Ok just got off the phone with jim layton. The new schedule is not complete yet. But he said if we do a fri it keeps cost down. April 12th subject to change. For now. Will be both lanes 9 to 5 stay fo free tnt

. Just like our normal rental end of april. I told him we have a lot of very quik cars, all 10.99 and quicker no street tires. Dr and slicks only.and we need the safest baddest hooking track, and will pay extra for it. And we have a few cars comming for licenses. So pencil this on your schedules. Not concrete. But april 12th. 9 to 5 2 lanes full prep. Once he iorns down the date ill get a deff cost.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff I will jims just finalizing the schedule. I'm prety shure its the 12th. Once I get I final price ill start collecting and pay ahead to make shure. I have a potental top dragster comming and maybe a few of bill lutz local friends. One guy with a 3000hp camaro from oh wants to come as well.