Interesting street racing crack down

Cordell

I've watched this twice. They throw in so many unrelated events that are likely 100% unrelated it's not funny. Not defending the racers, but a wreck involving an intoxicated driver? I'm not sure of the exact circumstances of it, but remember thinking "How the hell is this even related?" But they have it right about the big ass stupid "meets" for lack of better word, that have nothing but 16-18 second civics with cut springs and useless wings.

Just my two cents though.

exactly what I expected to see, lowered cars with enkei wheels, no exhaust and a cold air intake.

Man I dont miss my days of going out to the bs car scene with these young kids tooling around.

Yeah, lots of retarded shit, but this video cracks me up. Dumbass people making dumbass responses.

Saw this a few months ago.... Worst dipiction of street racing ever. None of the busts were street racing related and all the cars were junk ass ricers. Why don't they find real street racing and do a true document about it? Not this stock Honda vs stock Honda bs.

Saw this a few months ago.... Worst dipiction of street racing ever. None of the busts were street racing related and all the cars were junk ass ricers. Why don't they find real street racing and do a true document about it? Not this stock Honda vs stock Honda bs.

Because the real street racers are smart enough to not want evidence of what they are doing on national TV.

Maybe they are targeting that crowd.....and i see nothing wrong with that.

Those that know how to get it done right....Dont do that!