STI owner in deadly Crash- Looking for details

mrs.cos

Hey Guys,

Im sure you heard about the awful wreck last night on 23.

His car was hit by a drunk driver who hasnt had a license since 92, has 5 previous OVI's and his BAL was .23 when he slammed into the back of the STI at 80-100mph-Killing Brads Wife/Girlfriend/Mother of his Child who was also in teh back seat. I'd like to find out how to arrange for donations to him and his family. This will not be an easy time for them

Brad and his 10 month old Daughter are in Critical Condition currently.

I feel like i have met this guy and his wife before, but i cannot find info about him on COS. We do know its a newer STI (possibly Hatch?) i cant tell from the video.

because of teh severe damage.

If anyone knows Brad Weaver or family of his, please contact me privately.

http://www.10tv.com/content/sections/video/index.html?video=%2Fsites%2F10tv%2Fvideos%2F2012%2F11%2F09%2Fupdated-fridays-forecast.xml&cmpid=share

That looks to be a first gen by the wheels.

Agreed

Death Penalty to this scum.

Wheels could be Winters-- I know a good portion of COS has already swapped so i dont want to go by wheels.

After staring at that awful picture for another good 2 mintues-- its defintly a sedan, not hatch as i had originally thought, but i find it hard to believe someone with a STI doesnt know SOMEONE in teh car world.

(maybe thats cynical of me? )

:( soo sad. I just put myself in the husbands shoes and it makes me sick.

Even without having kids, if this guy killed just my wife in this situation, I'd proabably have to go into therapy so I wouldn't kill this guy. Seriously. I hope something doesn't ever happen to my wife, or I'll probably be in jail for the rest of my life.

Even without having kids, if this guy killed just my wife in this situation, I'd proabably have to go into therapy so I wouldn't kill this guy. Seriously. I hope something doesn't ever happen to my wife, or I'll probably be in jail for the rest of my life.

Add Your Child to the mix.. and i can see how people kill another for retribution.

I hope they both pull through ok.

So much in our legal system needs to change. Even today I wonder why we would keep the freak in AZ that shot Gabby alive in prison. Just shoot him and end the madness. It does not compute.

This guy should be executed. No trial needed. Absolutely none.

http://www.cell11.com/images/wallpapers/240%20x%20320/System_Failure.jpg

Wheels could be Winters-- I know a good portion of COS has already swapped so i dont want to go by wheels.

After staring at that awful picture for another good 2 mintues-- its defintly a sedan, not hatch as i had originally thought, but i find it hard to believe someone with a STI doesnt know SOMEONE in teh car world.

(maybe thats cynical of me? )

It's a Black 2005 STi Trish, this was on the thread I started on your board.

Shit like this just pisses me off. The law is way too lenient on DUIs. It's the same as waving a loaded gun around a shopping mall. The car should be siezed and auctioned off with the proceeds going to a fund for victims of drunk drivers.

Hopefully this guy gets taken apart in jail.

I have no problem whatsoever with this man serving a dose of retribution to the guy that ruined his family. In these situations, I would prefer the law opening the doors and letting the guilty party walk out to an angry mob. Mob rules. Edited by evil8

they should go after who ever the car was registered under as well.

It was his employer, a plumbing contractor who claims he had no idea the guy had no license.

Even disregarding insurance for a moment, how the hell do you hand your keys over to someone without first asking for proof they're legally allowed to drive. Not only did this fucker take the life of this girl, ruin the lives of her man and child, he also just destroyed the life of the business owner who employed this man, probably paid him cash under the table, and is now no doubt partially responsible for this crash.