STI owner in deadly Crash- Looking for details

mrs.cos

they should go after who ever the car was registered under as well.

Exactly, there is no way this guy should be able to drive a car, ever again. He should vnver own one and anyone found to have given him a car to drive should face tough penalties. If you aide someone who murders a person, you can get punished pretty severely. The same thing should happen here.

Even disregarding insurance for a moment, how the hell do you hand your keys over to someone without first asking for proof they're legally allowed to drive.

I know at a larger company I work with they do randomly check driving records, but I'm pretty sure we don't and driving cars is part of our job. Granted the field I work in, you're much less likely to run into this situation but it still happens.

The whole DD thing hits home for me, as my sister has had two incidences..One time she was so drunk she drove up on a fire hydrant and the officer said she was totally clueless as to why her car wouldnt go.. but the courts plead her down both times and made her to got "counseling" COUNSELING.. that it...

oh and she lost her license both times, but she has work privelges right now..

I hate this system.

I have bitched and plead and cried with my sister to stop this behavior.. I fear her doing this to someone else.

The whole DD thing hits home for me, as my sister has had two incidences..One time she was so drunk she drove up on a fire hydrant and the officer said she was totally clueless as to why her car wouldnt go.. but the courts plead her down both times and made her to got "counseling" COUNSELING.. that it...

oh and she lost her license both times, but she has work privelges right now..

I hate this system.

I have bitched and plead and cried with my sister to stop this behavior.. I fear her doing this to someone else.

My neighbor across the street has had two DUI's and wrecked both times. First he laid down my old motorcycle I sold him and ruined it. The other he took out my next door neighbors mailbox while coming home at 2am. I saw the immediate aftermath of him driving down the rest of the street dragging it under his car. The next day he had no clue what happened to the car and it wasn't until I pointed out he had Bill's mailbox under it that he might have a problem. :dumb:

Shit like this pisses me off. DUI's piss me off more than almost anything else i can think of, because people who get DUI's normally get it lowered to a lesser charge or some dumb shit and end up getting just a slap on the wrist or like a 6 month license suspension, then when it comes to people getting jobs it seems like employers dont care about people having DUI's.

My sister has had 2 DUI's, didnt blow for one and got it to a lesser charge i believe, and the other she actually got charged with a DUI. She got privlidges like right away both times, and it just disgusts me.

Makes me mad that society is so forgiving to people who get DUIs. Ive had one posession charge of marijuana under 100 grams (Was less than 2 grams, basically $10 worth, and was only a Minor Misdemeanor), and i CAN NOT for the LIFE of me seem to get a job, i always get turned down in background checks, even for places like gas stations and shit, BUT DUMB FUCKING PEOPLE like the guy driving this truck who has had 6 DUIS and NO FUCKING LICENSE can go wherever and get a fucking job, BUT YET I CANT DO SHIT. Same way with my sister, can get a job basically anywhere after getting 2 DUIS but i cant even get hired at a fucking gas station.

This countrys punishments for repeat DUI offenders is just plain stupid and pisses me off to no end. Thank fucking god i cant stand alcohol.

So much in our legal system needs to change. Even today I wonder why we would keep the freak in AZ that shot Gabby alive in prison. Just shoot him and end the madness. It does not compute.

This guy should be executed. No trial needed. Absolutely none.

http://www.cell11.com/images/wallpapers/240%20x%20320/System_Failure.jpg

100% AGREE

His employer would have had to run a driver's history abstract for various reasons, so I find it impossible to believe he knew nothing. Furthermore, I believe his employer should be in jail, too. They say the driver had 5 prior DUIs and hasn't had a license in 20 years.