New Sponsor - Fast Signs

Casper

Hi, I am a member here(Artmageddon) and I work at Fastsigns. The owner was more than happy to help out the group with the decals.

If anyone has any say in the sign buying decisions at their job, please check us out.

If you have any general sign concerns, please contact the store directly and work with one of the customer service reps.

FOR MOTORCYCLE GRAPHICS!!!!

Please PM me and work with me direct. I am the graphic designer for the shop, and I will work you on a personal basis off the clock if you are looking for graphics for your bike. I know you want your bike to look good, and I will be able to devote more time to working on it on our free time. We ca figure out a good design, I'll create the artwork(most things would be free unless they are really complicated), and then you can purchase the graphics from Fastsigns.

Two things to keep in mind-

This will be cut vinyl, which means basic shapes and designs(one color or two flames or tribal will be about as complicated as it will get). It you are looking for something with full color graphics, you would be better to use a painter like Reimbrandt.

I WILL NOT reproduce logos that are not your company. Logos are copyrighted and as a designer, I count on these laws to protect my own work. If you need logos reproduced, you will need to go to an authorized reseller such as the dealer.

PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

Artmageddon (Art)

Edited by Artmageddon

You guys gonna start doing rim stripes?

Nah, you're probably better off buying one of the kits. They already have all the specs for different bikes, and can probably do them cheaper than what we can.

That will be the thing; I'm not going to bullshit you about doing a project; if someone else can do it better or cheaper, I'll let you know. The owner did a donation as more as a favor to me than to draw business, but if I can help him out, I will.

We'll stick with doing custom work like simple graphics and flames and such. Before I got my bike painted, I had a sweet tribal bat on my tank. We'll do stuff like that.

I'll cut a few green ones and bring them Saturday. Do you need me to make a mini one for the bike in your avatar? :)

A bright / Kawai green would be great & yes for the bike in my avatar... :lol: cant even imagin whati'd lok like on pne of them.

About the same size or smaller than the normal OR stickers would be perfect for my ZX10

Edited by mrbret

can you do a vinyl wrap of say, a tank... or even a whole bike?

We do not do wraps at our shop, sorry. The amount of work that goes into them make them tough to be profitable. There are a few places in Plain City that specialize in wraps, not sure if they can do a bike though.