remote starts?

Stimmel1647545512

I am in the market for a remote start, I also dont want to do it myself (thats why I go to work and make money so I can pay other people to do things) that,being said...

01 grand cherokee v8 all I want is a simple remote start thats it.

who on here or in town would you trust/use?

Thanks!

it depends on the car alot. most cars now days have a microchip in the key that has to be bypassed using a special module that you have to purchase on top of the remote starter itself. so normally about $100 for the starter, $75 for the bypass module and then about $100-$150 in labor.

I dont know how bad you want it done, but if you can wait, keep your eyes open at best buy. I just picked a compustar keyless entry/remote start system that normally retails for 299 on its own, for 250 installed and thats because i added in a 30 dollar trunk release.

I dont know how bad you want it done, but if you can wait, keep your eyes open at best buy. I just picked a compustar keyless entry/remote start system that normally retails for 299 on its own, for 250 installed and thats because i added in a 30 dollar trunk release.

jeebus ive been looking and still cant make my damn mind up.. here are my requirements:

1994 f150:

-2 way

-durable remote that doesnt look like a jitterbug telephone

-truck has manual windows and locks so i dont need anything else

-no alarm

-upper end of quality

-still has the theft safety components like shutdown on brake pedal

recommend me something please

jeebus ive been looking and still cant make my damn mind up.. here are my requirements:

1994 f150:

-2 way

-durable remote that doesnt look like a jitterbug telephone

-truck has manual windows and locks so i dont need anything else

-no alarm

-upper end of quality

-still has the theft safety components like shutdown on brake pedal

recommend me something please

well put thank you

Viper 5301 is a decent pick, it meets all your requirements. I have the 1 way version of that (5101) on my car and never have problems, range is nice too. I like that the remote is slim but still has lights on the side to let you know the car is warming up.