hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg

Rustlestiltskin

Cliffs: small dog is humping a slightly larger dog, small dog appears woozy and then falls back in a limp heap and just lays there. Some guys are videotaping the events and laughing hysterically.

The dog's behavior seems suggestive of narcolepsy to me. The emotional/physiological arousal associated with imminent copulation would be an impetus for the narcoleptic episode. It would also be grounds for the guys videotaping it and laughing.

/amateur intarwebz detective

Cliffs: small dog is humping a slightly larger dog, small dog appears woozy and then falls back in a limp heap and just lays there. Some guys are videotaping the events and laughing hysterically.

The dog's behavior seems suggestive of narcolepsy to me. The emotional/physiological arousal associated with imminent copulation would be an impetus for the narcoleptic episode. It would also be grounds for the guys videotaping it and laughing.

:lolguy::lolguy::fuckyeah:

Eye Hart Tilley. However, I doubt the Intarbutts is ready for such a strong dose of logic.

Given this new analysis, Fainting Chihuahua FTW.