WTMF!!!

04SVT

I'm at a loss for words, ugly, stupid, waste all come to mind, but no one word carries enough weight to portray how I feel about that thing. Sad part is, I like a lot of things about that car, the paint, the wheels, the stereo are all cool but to come together on a performance car and something fairly rare like a ZL1 convertible is just disgusting.

Could have been a lot worse. I appreciate the craftmanship, taste is a different story.

PS: I love the wheels. I've been considering the same style (and a lot smaller diameter) made by Centerline Wheels; unsure what car to fit.

"Listen its pretty disgusting the things people are saying, everybody has there owns styles, lifted trucks with mud tires, lifted cars with big wheels, lowered cars, racing riding lawnmowers, clothing, hair, etc. To judge a car with such ignorance is disgusting. If you really no what it takes to build a car and your a fan of cars you would respect every custom car for the time, effort and style that,that person came up with even its not your style. Building cars is a hobby for people PEOPLE DONT BUILD CARS TO MAKE ANOTHER PERSON HAPPY they build it to there own style and what they want."

Owner of 813 Customs

When are people going to start being TRUE car people and learn to appreciate things for what they are not diss on them simply because it's not their prefered styled. Is it to my taste? No, many cars stock and otherwise are not to my taste but that doesn't mean I'm simply going to hate on everything. I am able to appreciate something that isn't my 'style'. Something many could stand to learn. Some of the comments about this car (not necessarily here) have been ridiculous. Most of the people talking shit probably don't even have their own cars. lol

If you really no what it takes to build a car and your a fan of cars you would respect every custom car for the time, effort and style that,that person came up with even its not your style.

Owner of 813 Customs

I be no'in it's still ugly