Umm not sure how to describe this

phil

I lol'ed at the stretcher part in the second vid

Same lol. Pretty crazy that his torso just seperates from his legs when they try to move him, and when they lift it an arm and shit falls off.

I think its funny the old guy walks by the camera holding the guys arm in his hands and gives it to the medics

There is no way the second one was an air strike. It looks more like a car bomb that was planted. It's easier and more Israel like to do car bombs than dropping a big ass bomb. Plus this way no one can complain about collateral damage. Well maybe the guy who operates the street sweepers over there :lolguy:

There is no way the second one was an air strike. It looks more like a car bomb that was planted. It's easier and more Israel like to do car bombs than dropping a big ass bomb. Plus this way no one can complain about collateral damage. Well maybe the guy who operates the street sweepers over there :lolguy:

accuracy does exist.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd6_1353438382

It was a helicopter- or drone- launched guided missile...not sure it was a Hellfire or the new Israeli developed one coming into service. Either way, about 20kg of combined effects warhead...basically a shaped charge for dealing with armor plus enhancements to the explosive to create a greater blast and fragmentation effect.